Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

June 4th is Hug Your Cat Day

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM
  • 14 Replies

Today is Hug Your Cat Day. Go ahead and give your cat a big, furry hug.

Cat lovers can really get into this day. If you're a cat lover, you can really appreciate the warm, cozy feeling you get when you curl up on a couch or chair, and hug your cat. The only problem is, your cat will most likely only allow a brief hug before sauntering away. If your cat is a true hugger, count your blessings.

Dog lovers...sorry, but hugging your dog will not suffice. If you are going to be "into" this day, you simply must hug a cat...your cat.

You don't have a cat? You can correct this today. The month of June is "Adopt a Cat Month".

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnunley
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Fun! Now, do I have to pick one or can I smother all 3? lol

AnnieMcD
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Heck, hug them all twice, just for the fun of it. :o)

Quoting tnunley:

Fun! Now, do I have to pick one or can I smother all 3? lol

tnunley
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I'll hug my old cranky one the most... obviously he needs them the most since he's the crankiest, right?  I love to hear him growl about it now then 5 minutes later he's on my lap purring!  Got love the cranky cats!

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I hug my 5 kitties every day.  I think today, I'll be sure to give them each an extra hug or two!!! hehehehe

Raeann11
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Both my cats got hugs all morning long. They like to cuddle in our arms to sleep. But I will give them extra hugs.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM

So that's why my 2 fur babies have been fighting for my lap all morning. They're waiting for their extra big squeezes! I thought they were just begging for extra treats :)

cat

Vix920
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Sprite does not approve of hugs, so I'll just post a pic of her here and scratch her belly.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:20 PM

i hugged the cat, told hubby today was hug a cat day and he hugged the cat too my 1 yr old daughter just randomly hugs him, so i figure she'll get around to it today

2rays0fsun
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Ginger isn't the touchy feely type. She'll follow me around all day, but let me pick her up, and she'll dig a claw in my chest until I let go lol. But here's me giving her virtual hugs across the room !! (((HUGGS)))        =^.^= 

Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I just hugged mine.. I think I hugged to hard and they are not giving me all evil eyes..

I just love them so much!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)