Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Nappers?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:16 PM
  • 12 Replies

Now that summer vacation is here cartoons are making their way on. I'm hearing over and ever as I struggle to awake in the morning.. " They are happy, happy nappers"

I must say at first it was ok.. now it's far from CUTE.. I'm thiking.. Pillow pets now has a new name. lol I mean at Christmas time I was singing ..
" It's a pillow it's a pillow pet" now I'm singing.. " Happy Happy Nappers" not to mention my kids are singing it in the car.

I never did buy a pillow pet.. and I think after the Happy nappers being ran in to the ground it's not looking like I will buy one of them either.. lol

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lisa0626
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:25 PM

My dd has the ladybug pillow pet. I can swear that they just slap a new name on the same proudct and try to resell. No thank you, one pillow pet is good enough. lol.

Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Exactly ..

They need to just call it.. The KID pillow.. LOL

Oh... how they market things.. makes me laugh!

Quoting Lisa0626:

My dd has the ladybug pillow pet. I can swear that they just slap a new name on the same proudct and try to resell. No thank you, one pillow pet is good enough. lol.

drdevault
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:36 PM

My kids all have pillow pets, but happy nappers no. They just change the name so the kids think its a new Toy that they "have" to have.

sweetsurprise13
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM

happy happy nappers? wth is that? ok now I am googling it. haha  

sweetsurprise13
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM

are you kiddingme? lol I just saw what they are. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  it even has the same toon.  nooooooooooooooooo.  not to worry though jin usually does not go for that crap . knock on wood. lol

Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:59 PM
I guess they have to make monet some how.

Quoting drdevault:

My kids all have pillow pets, but happy nappers no. They just change the name so the kids think its a new Toy that they "have" to have.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:00 PM
My kids just love the catchy tune that drive in my brain like nails when I hear it .. Ugh lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

are you kiddingme? lol I just saw what they are. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  it even has the same toon.  nooooooooooooooooo.  not to worry though jin usually does not go for that crap . knock on wood. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:29 PM

it drives me crazy too. 

Quoting Dannille33:

My kids just love the catchy tune that drive in my brain like nails when I hear it .. Ugh lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

sheri305
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:34 PM

My grand would probably like 1.

JGordonNo1Fan
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:55 PM

OK NOW I have to look at what is LOL -  OK, I must me stupid but its a house that turns into the stuffed animal? LMAO! Wow!

sidesplittinglaughter

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)