• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which political party do you belong to?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Which political party do you belong to?

Options:

Republican

Democrat

Independent

I don't bother either way. (please say why)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

love you sign Comment if you'd like.

DIana.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommaClark3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM

~*Honestly*~... I think the political lines are so blurred that they are basically the same! And I also think I would need to be mindless to claim I was with the thinking of a single party... I like some views of all of them... I can no longer think in one specific thinking (mind set) than I can live on a single food

Although if I had to choose one to live on... COFFEE... and even that doesn't help me keep up with kids!!!! Hahahaha

~*Beverly*~
http://motherofallboyz.blogspot.com/

sdgd21
by Diana on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Quoting MommaClark3:

~*Honestly*~... I think the political lines are so blurred that they are basically the same! And I also think I would need to be mindless to claim I was with the thinking of a single party... I like some views of all of them... I can no longer think in one specific thinking (mind set) than I can live on a single food

Although if I had to choose one to live on... COFFEE... and even that doesn't help me keep up with kids!!!! Hahahaha

~*Beverly*~
http://motherofallboyz.blogspot.com/

I understand that. I think it is always a huge mistake to put all of one party in the government. if our president is a democrat that most of congress should be republican. and vice verse IMO.

ashmac03
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Well I am a registered democrat (so I can vote in the primary because of voting rules here in CA).  But I usually just say I am liberal and don't define myself as anything.

RayneofTerror
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:40 PM

i'm registered as a democrat but i am a libral environmentalist. 

MarshaLynn04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:24 PM

well... I like to think of myself as a liberatarian.  (sp?).  I believe in less government and more individual responsibility.  but I am very conservative and pro life

poeticdaisy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:36 PM

I'm neither...I consider myself independent.  I believe in the best person for the job, not based on a political party.  I am more socially liberal and fiscally more conservative.

jen2150
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:05 AM

I voted on the last one because you really didn't have any that fit me since I am a libertarian. 

owensmom34
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM

it changes daily  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)