Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oceans... I loved it!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

Last week I was looking through the channels to see that Disney had a Movie called Oceans.

I'm sure this came out a while ago but I hadn't heard of it. The kids love nature films and it was a hot day out so I told them to come watch it with me. ( by the way it's on dvd and blue ray to)

Anyway we watched it and it was as if we were all glued to our seats. It's also very relaxing because of the sounds of the ocean and the music used.

We discovered we didn't know as much as we thought about the ocean.. and we found that those animals that fill the ocean and use it to swim in were so awesome. I mean there are so many....

I recommend this film if you are a lover of nature.. animals, and or just want to relax..

You kids will love it to!!!

Here's a preview I found... if you have watched it.. tell me what you thought..

and if you haven't ... give this a bump if you like.. I think it's a must see.. :)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MarshaLynn04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:29 PM

i bet my 4 yr old son would love that

Sisterchick
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:32 PM
My 8 year old DD didn't like that movies because there was a couple parts where sealions got eaten.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Its really .. awesome.. and it's always a plus if it catches all 3 of my kids attention.. LOL which is far from easy to do.

I have it on the dvr so I watch it at night when I can't sleep .. LOL

Quoting MarshaLynn04:

i bet my 4 yr old son would love that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)