Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lady Gaga....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:55 PM
  • 22 Replies

Have she had some face modifications?

what do you think?

Lady Gaga has recently been rocking another new look lately in the form of a type of body modification. She first donned the look at the 2011 Grammy Awards and has since been sporting them at every opportunity available, March Vogue cover-shoot aside. The prosthetics are located on her forehead, cheekbones, and shoulders and give her a rather evil and demonic vibe.

Gaga was also recently interviewed for Harper’s Bazzar Magazine and revealed these startling gems:

On the prosthetics she glues onto her face and body: “Well, first of all, they’re not prosthetics. They’re my bones. They’ve always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am. They come out when I’m inspired. We all have these bones! They’re the light from inside of us.”

On if she’s ever chopped and rotated her nose: “I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification. And how many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me.”

OH Reeealy Lady Gaga, NO plastic surgery you say…We beg to differ! Check out our post on Lady Gaga Nose Job 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Im not a huge fan... though I kind of liked her Born this way song. It was ok.. the video was very strange.

I saw this photo when my teen daughter was looking at photos.. and I was like .. OUCH!

what do you think?

RayneofTerror
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:01 PM

i like her and her music. and i'm all for people being exactly who they are and looking exactly how they want :) 

Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I'm all for that as well.. but I am a little confused by her.. perhaps as my daughter says " I'm to old for her music style"

I don't think she's a bad music artist.. I watched a program she was in .. she stated she just wants to show others they can be who they are.. and that is what sets her aside from all those others always trying to be some one they are not. I commend her on that...

I just can't get in to her music.. and as for the modifications .. It's not just her.. there are people I get a little iffy about.. not realy iffy.. that's not the word more like squemish.. perhaps that it.. just looks different to me. I don't think that makes them a bad person though..

Quoting RayneofTerror:

i like her and her music. and i'm all for people being exactly who they are and looking exactly how they want :) 

RobsWife212
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I like her! She is totally herself no matter what criticism she gets and I admire that. And that girl can sing!!! Wow!

Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Yes she can.. and I saw her Loving Juda I think... one day .. she can really dance to.

My kids seem to get her music.. I'm still stuck in the 80s lol

Quoting RobsWife212:

I like her! She is totally herself no matter what criticism she gets and I admire that. And that girl can sing!!! Wow!

MarshaLynn04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:11 PM

I'm not a fan.  and no I wouldn't do that to myself

TXColter
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I like her and I like her music :)

MarshaLynn04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM

my kids like her music.  the edited versions.  but NO music videos from her in my house

MarshaLynn04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:16 PM

and I actually think she is a very interesting person.  I just don't agree with a lot of things she says or believes in.

Dannille33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Edited here to.. and after the watching the just like me video.. ya that was enough.

The Juda one wasn't to bad.. My kids haven't seen them.

I was curious why they liked her. and I know that she has fought alot of what the press says about her.

I guess when someone is their self and they confuse others as she does.. well they attract alot of attention..

Look at Cyndi Lauper.. I Loved her till this day ... as a music artist.. she was soo unquie..:)

Quoting MarshaLynn04:

and I actually think she is a very interesting person.  I just don't agree with a lot of things she says or believes in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)