Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pictures from Jason's party

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

Sadly very few people showed up to my sons' party.  The little girl I watch's family showed for about 10 minutes (their other daughter was sick), one of the guys from church showed up (I was VERY glad because Jason wanted him to come so bad), and then family.  He invited about 25 friends so very disappointing.  Nobody ever really shows :(

But he had a blast anyways :)

With his great grandma and grandpa

Playing in the bounce house with his cousin

Now we have to finish his playhouse for tomorrow (watch for the other post!) and then six flags for his birthday on Monday.  Crazy weekend ahead!

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:35 PM

He looks so happy!  Happy Birthday Jason!!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Oh he was! Dd's first birthday was April 19 and he's been waiting for his turn ever since!

Quoting e-doolittle:

He looks so happy!  Happy Birthday Jason!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
htreveth
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Looks like a great time even though few showed up! Happy birthday! The cake and cupcakes are cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owensmom34
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Those are great pics!  Happy Birthday to your little one!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Super cute! Thanks for sharing.

PS~ the cupcakes are cute :)

kamrynlily07
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Aww looks like he had a great bday. What a handsome little man. Happy Birthday Jason!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Howe
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:03 AM
Awwww that's a bummer that not many showed up for the party but I bet Jason didn't even notice if his favorite people was there and cousins to play with.

I like the cup cakes. Very "boy"! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VeeMama
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Wow mama sounds like despite most of his "friends" not showing up that he actually did have a good time anyways and seems to have some more fun coming too over the weekend lucky lil man! ps cake is adorable

Lisa0626
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Awesome pictures, he looks like he had a great time. :)

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:12 PM

He had such a great time.  It was quite the drama getting my grandma there though.  She will fly across the country to my cousin's kid's birthday parties but it is like pulling teeth to get her to come to ours.  I called her 3 times and left messages this past week and she never returned my calls.  Finally yesterday morning my dad was able to get ahold of her and she says "well, we don't want to drive in the rain." So my dad says "then I will come pick you up because it is important for you to be here."  So she comes up with a few more excuses and he knocks down every one (well, Carson doesn't want to come: he doesn't have to; well, I just don't want to be out past dark: the party is at 1, we can get you home before dark; and on and on).  Finally she calls me with a million excuses why she didn't return my calls (note she always complains that none of us ever call her or go see her, this is why!  I've been by to see her so many times too but she's always out of state or not home and I always leave her a note).  But yeah, she came and I'm so glad because Jason (who is oblivious to all of this) really wanted them there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)