Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ChitChatter:Question for the single & married ladies

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 AM
  • 17 Replies

Single ladies,what would you say are 2 advantages to being single?

Married(or in a committed relationship),what would you say are two advantages?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophiEli
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Ummm, I think its pretty much what you make of it, ahhh, I would say, you have someone to hang out with on the weekends, not as lonely and I guess more sex. ;)

RayneofTerror
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:49 AM

i don't think their are any advantages to either. i know i don't want to be single, but that is because i love my hubs. 

Dee425
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Being married...u have someone u hopefully trust and have someone that always has ur back..Someone u will grow old with..All this is only a plus if u have the right person u married...

Being married is not easy and has its ups and downs and u have to think about it as there is no divorce or it won't work(unless they cheat and his assets are out!)lol
montiel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:57 AM
I'm married and two advantages I can think of is 1. you don't ever have to worry about NOT having a date for anything and 2. you don't have to worry about horndogs hitting on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymominmo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I'm married so 2 advantages are you always have a someone to share things with and you don't get lonely.

momof3_dll
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Single here....total independence is the only advantage I can think of but it does cover a lot :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Quoting montiel:

I'm married and two advantages I can think of is 1. you don't ever have to worry about NOT having a date for anything and 2. you don't have to worry about horndogs hitting on you.

Lol @ "Horndog"

3kiddies4me
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Omg advantages of being married-- I dont have to date and have the crazy anxiety of a first date ( i have actually thrown up before first dates from the anxiety!! I get migraines- its bad lol)

and I live with my best friend, who supports me in many ways, who is there to kiss my forehead when Im blue or squeeze me when we are excited, and always kisses me good night and who I am comfortable enough to say anything to without judgement because he chose me....

sheri305
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Quoting 3kiddies4me:

Omg advantages of being married-- I dont have to date and have the crazy anxiety of a first date ( i have actually thrown up before first dates from the anxiety!! I get migraines- its bad lol)

and I live with my best friend, who supports me in many ways, who is there to kiss my forehead when Im blue or squeeze me when we are excited, and always kisses me good night and who I am comfortable enough to say anything to without judgement because he chose me....

Love the second part

singlemomof2nok
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:55 AM

same here

Quoting momof3_dll:

Single here....total independence is the only advantage I can think of but it does cover a lot :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)