Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random Question ***7-08-11***

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:57 AM
  • 39 Replies

If you have brothers and sisters, do you all get along?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
T-Howe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:58 AM
Everyone except me and a brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8576
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:09 AM
I have a twin sister and no we don't get along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonusmom04
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:16 AM

I have 3 half sisters.  I don't get to talk to them ofen but, we have always gotten along when we do.

H.Unger
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Sometimes.

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I have an older sister whom we ALL have disowned for various reasons (even my Mom) she lives in the boondocks of NY so none of us hear from her anyways. I feel bad because I have neices and nephews but I wouldnt even give my sister my address in fear I may wake up to 4 kids on my door step.

My Oldest bro we can get along as long as money isnt brought up. He now runs his own business and unfortunately had to fork out the money for my Father funeral so he was being an ass about my Little bro and I paying him back. He once disowned our family and even got married with none of his family except my Little bro and I.

I have a LIttle brother who shares a birthday with his neice yet he gets upset if I don't call him on his birthday and I say "Well I dont remember your neice getting a call from her Uncle either so guess we are even" He and I get along for the most part.  My brothers get along great and my Little brother works for my Oldest. My Sister and I are the ONLY ones with kids and we both live on the East Coast, my Oldest Bro never had kids so I think he gets jealous of me for having 2 but he adores my son and daughter. MyLittle brother isn't married but hear he finally met a nice girl that my Mom had Brunch with on Fathers day.

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM
I have one brother and we get along very well.
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM

I don't speak to my two sisters or my mother.

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM

My brother and I get a long fine.  My sister and I not so much.

Chymerra
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:52 AM

I have 4 brothers (one deceased) and 2 sisters.  We are all very close and for the most part get along.

cckme5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I have an older brother I do not talk to.  I have a younger sister & we are very close :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)