Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your dh a 'queen'

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  • 23 Replies

i swear, sometimes its like living with a teenage girl around here. He is such a drama queen. it got so bad last year, that I made him a foil 'drama queen' crown!

Whenever something goes wrong, it's always the worst thing in the world that has EVER happened. He has to have had the biggest, baddest, best, worst, nicest problem or situations. Right now is the worst day he has ever had at work.  Um, no it's not.  Because the worst day was when half the company got laid off, or when the door stopped working properly or your desk drawer wouldn't open.

Dam, I want to ask him if he was super or regular tampons!  He is such a drama queen!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigbrownk9
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:58 AM

:) Mine is also an exaggerator and I oftentimes have to correct him "really, he really left you 100 voicemails today?!" to get the accurate story. And he primps himself way longer than I do in the bathroom before we go out. His kids and I tease him about his 30 pumps of hairspray that he needs on his head and I don't even own a can of my own!

Strega
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Heh.. I tell my Husband that he's worse than a Woman. He does have his moments.

wedding website

Malissa1578
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Buy him a box of supers.... a bottle of wine, some cheese, and say relax... plug the hole ;P

owensmom34
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Oh yes, my 5 year old is and I'm trying to get her to stop this behavior. 

smushy79
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Only certain things, like if something goes wrong with his precious car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DalesLgndLvsOn3
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM

No, I have the opposite issue, he never takes things as seriously as they need to be taken, NOTHING is ever a big deal to him.

nicndetsmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Mine thinks everyone hates him. And he is a great guy and nobody really does, but he stresses so damn much about how ppl act different towards him and stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Only when he's sick. He is always on the verge of death even if he's just got the sniffles.

goddess829
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Yes.  My husband is dramatic.  The kids and I just got back from swim lessons and heard "Where's the exercise stuff?  All the work I've been doing will be for nothing if I can't exercise today.  Who messed with it?"  It was right where it should be.  I found it in like one second.

DaleCNowak
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:53 AM

NO but FIL is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)