Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting so anxious...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM
  • 4 Replies

For over a year my hubby has been training for his new job.  He spends at least 5 days a week away from home.  He graduates on August 12...then he will be put into a county.  We have to live in the county he runs, so we put our house on the market a few weeks ago. 

Problem is we don't even know yet where we are headed.  It's a state job---so within our state, but we don't know what part of the state yet.  We were to find out in December, but the deadline has been moved back SEVEN times now.

I am getting so anxious and frustrated.  We haven't had any serious inquiries about the house yet...we have been struggling financially the past few years so our credit isn't good.  We don't know if we will even be able to get a new loan IF we sell our current one.

I personally think I have been handling everything pretty well.  I have basically been a single mom to my three boys for most of the past year...and it has gone okay and pretty quickly.

But I am getting sick of it...I miss my husband.  I want help with the kids and the animals and the house and everything.  I don't want to sound ungrateful---I am so happy he got this job, and it is a dream job for him.  But I am ready for us all to be together again.  I have been telling myself the whole time "in August we all get to be together again".  But that just isn't true.  The kids and I won't be able to move until we sell this place and find a new home.

I was so hoping it would be before my oldest started school (he is going into first grade) but that just isn't going to happen.

Add to all of this stuff, that my mom and stepdad and angry and heartbroken about the move---and it all gets to be too much.  I hate to burden my hubby with my issues...that's why I am venting on here. 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
owensmom34
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I would be venting too!  That is a lot to handle!!  I think you should talk to your husband and loved ones though.  You are going to need help in dealing with all that's going on in your life.  Don't try to do it all alone. 

hugs

mom2LandL
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 AM

My hubby is so terribly laid back about everything.  Usually I appreciate that about him, but now I just find his seeming lack of concern to be annoying.  His personal belief is why worry about something we have no control over.

Quoting owensmom34:

I would be venting too!  That is a lot to handle!!  I think you should talk to your husband and loved ones though.  You are going to need help in dealing with all that's going on in your life.  Don't try to do it all alone. 

hugs

3kiddies4me
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I would be venting here too! Its so much to worry about. I hope you get everything you want, sell your house and for them to stop moving back the date--7 times is ridiculous!  Good luck! (((HUGS)))

mom2LandL
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Thank you!  I hope so too.  There are 7 guys in his class and all the guys and their families are so frustrated. 

Quoting 3kiddies4me:

I would be venting here too! Its so much to worry about. I hope you get everything you want, sell your house and for them to stop moving back the date--7 times is ridiculous!  Good luck! (((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)