Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning, top to bottom

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

Yep, that's on my list for today.  My whole house needs it but I'm doing my kitchen today.  Here is before just to motivate me.  I also need to make some muffins or english muffins or scones or SOMETHING for our breakfast tomorrow morning while camping.  DS is allergic to grapes and blueberries.  Anybody have any recipes for me?  Bread machine recipes would be especially good

I will add pictures of the cabinets and fridge and stuff as I go along.  I have a TON to do today!  I also have to cut more plums to be dehydrated :(

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lisafamily
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Happy cleaning - but I wish my house looked half as good as yours :)

Malissa1578
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Cleaning? I dont see a dirty spot anywhere lol.

Does he like bananas? you could do banana muffins instead.

sdgd21
by Diana on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I was truly think the same!

Quoting lisafamily:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Are you kidding?  It's GROSS!!  I can hardly stand it right now!  I've been doing a ton of cooking so yeah, cleaning comes next!

Quoting lisafamily:

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

BellaH10
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM

It's a MESS...I kid! It looks good to me! But only you know how you like your house! Happy Cleaning!! I love the colors you choose for your kitchen!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Ok, I want to get the stuff off of the fridge and have more space for the stuff I hope to can and dehydrate.  So step 1 is to take almost everything out of this closet and find new homes for it!

oh boy, what a job!  The printer is staying and maybe a couple of other things, but not much!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Oh boy do I have a lot to get rid of.  Why do I have 2 juicers?  Sparklers from last 4th of July?  A TV guard to a type of TV I no longer own?  And a GT Xpress I've never used?

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Progress!!

After

Before

after

Believe it or not I only got rid of like 2 things as far as food goes.  I just moved all of the napkins and paper towels and such to the other closet!

Oh, and I go the water and Delaney's booster out of under the bench at the table!

3kiddies4me
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:50 PM

looking good!!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Whew, if I didn't know better I would think I was nesting.  Even the shelf liner is getting cleaned!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)