Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not bad.. if I do say so myself.. :)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

So for the past 5 weeks I've been clipping coupons. I buy 2 papers and sometimes get the coupons from others to..

So today I went after work to the dollar store were things in this small farm town are cheaper then the grocery store..I went in with about 25 coupons..

Despite the coupons saying that I couldn't use them more then one purchase at a time the clerk over looked that..:) So.. I used just two this first time for each purchase.

I ended up having a total spent as 82.00 and..after coupons safed 35.00..

not bad I'd say as this is my first time.. I ended up getting 4 free oral b advanced tooth brushes for free, a free frebreeze spray can of their new scent.. and I got a few bottle of head in shoulders. I only had to pay 2 dollars for Mach 3  raczor blades instead of 6 dollars and I got 2 of those .. and 1 dollar for 6 dollar venus refill blades..

this is just a few things I ended up with.. I have tons more coupons but I am limited as to what I can get in this town..:)

I hope to go next week to the town over and see what deals I can make..

So how about you? are you couponing yet? how much have you saved with any purchase and have you gotten anything free?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stormy6669
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM

I was couping before it was cool. Been doing it for 5 plus years. I have saved our household tons of money and have gotten lots of stuff free or almost free.

owensmom34
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM

That's great!  I don't coupon as much as I should. 

anetrnlov
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Nice.

I don't coupon at all.  There isn't much we buy that they have coupons for.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Same here.  We are a natural/organic household and we make a lot of our own things.  Sure I could buy toothbrushes but that's about it!

Quoting anetrnlov:

Nice.

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

sheri305
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Oh yes,I coupon all the time,and it really save!

chinosruca
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Same here. I almost never find coupons for brands/products we use in our house.

Quoting anetrnlov:

Nice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)