Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies, It's COMING...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

CHRISTMAS that is...Now before you throw tomato's at me, are you doing any shopping now?...Or have you already begun?..Or do you wait til the day before and frantically search for presents?...I make my daughter's presents..And I buy them a few things....My 18 year old wants me to crochet a blanket of Jason Aldean for her...I would love to learn how to make cupcake bath bombs..Not meant to be disrespectful of those that don't celebrate....HUGS

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I've been shopping since December 26th of last year.  I love to shop the clearance sales year round and put things away.  You can save a bundle doing that.

Stormy6669
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I shop all year round when I find great deals. Like right now at Kmart all toy clearance is an extra 50% off already clearance price. I have one son whose bday is three days after Christmas and another three weeks after. We are usually really broke around that time.

lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:48 PM

I hit that sale at Kmart on Monday, but our store didn't have anything good =(

Quoting Stormy6669:

I shop all year round when I find great deals. Like right now at Kmart all toy clearance is an extra 50% off already clearance price. I have one son whose bday is three days after Christmas and another three weeks after. We are usually really broke around that time.

owensmom34
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:16 PM

LOL...nope I'm trying to put money together to afford school supplies...no thoughts about Xmas yet.

SHELL28
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM

No Christmas Shopping for me just yet... :(   I have to get the kids stuff for School first.. :(  

chinosruca
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM
I will start in September. I pretty much know what we are getting both girls. My 8 year old is getting a portable dvd player & a bunch of dvd's along with a bunch of cheap small stuff for stocking Stouffers. Bella, who will be 15 months old will get educational toys & clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Howe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:25 PM
I'm thinking more like chucking rocks at you! My only advise it bob and weave. Bob and weave. LOL!

Your evil! :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:59 AM
I started early this year! I'm very proud of myself! I got one for my niece and nephew already! Woo hoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:33 AM
Ive started. I want to get to kmart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Nope, I don't think about shopping until October at the earliest. I have no where to store anything.

My SIL will be done Christmas shopping in August.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)