Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Technical Term

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I was sitting around thinking I need to lose some more weight. I got an area REALLY bothering me. That little fat roll between your bra cup and arm pit. Ugggg! I hate that thing and I got two of them! SMH!

So I couldn't figure out what it's called so I came up with a new term.........it will now be lovingly (NOT) referred to as ........arm pit tit! LMAO! Ok......for the PC crowd, ya'll can call it the arm pit breast but it doesn't sound as good!

Anyone besides me got arm pit tit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
owensmom34
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM

LOL...yes!

T-Howe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM
At least I aint the only one with it. Doesn't go in the bra. Doesn't belong to the pit. It's a weird thing I tell ya! Haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:15 AM

I'm with ya!

Quoting T-Howe:

At least I aint the only one with it. Doesn't go in the bra. Doesn't belong to the pit. It's a weird thing I tell ya! Haha!

Flaca43
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Me too! Ugh! I can't stand it!

Quoting e-doolittle:

I'm with ya!

Quoting T-Howe:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stormy6669
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:05 AM

hahaha, yes I do.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:32 AM
Lol no it all stays on my belly :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniT2011
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM

LOL! I have arm pit tits too!

3kiddies4me
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM

LMAO right now, thank you for the new term! I still love "muffin top" (I have a muffin top but not an arm pit tit) LOL

T-Howe
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:18 PM
I don't have the muffin top cause it makes me very self conscious when my pants are too tight. I'd rather have a pair too big than too small. I am not trading comfort for fashion. It's just not that important to me.

Hummmmmmm........maybe arm pit tit is the beginning of the chicken wing. Maybe. LOL. Just lowers itself into the arm. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)