Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you feel sexier in your 30's than you did in your 20's?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:19 AM
  • 33 Replies

I'm just a bit curious. My 20's were dedicated strictly to getting pregnant, then being a mom and wife. Forgetting that I was a woman. No makeup, hair always in a ponytail. I got big. Clothing, oh goodness, it was stricktly based on what fit. lol. Things changed for me when I hit my 30's. I think I came into my own. Found out who I was and accepted who I was, for the most part. 

Just curious as to how others have felt...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mis3805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM

I'm the same way. I just turned 37 in June and am actually starting to look forward to my 40's! (EEEK!!!!!) lol 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:34 AM

No I don't feel sexier.

meglennox
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Ive never felt sexy. Lol I think I looked way better in my 20's and that mainly because I was super skinny. I didnt have my first baby until I was 28 and im 32 now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owensmom34
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Nope, not at all.  I had a great body in my 20s.  :(

jaytee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:47 AM
I've never felt sexy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffieloulou
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Totally!!! I also have learned to appreciate myself and my body more at this age! I actually think I look better now than I ever did then!!! I know I feel better!

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:52 AM

no way! I had a rocking body in my 20s and now I am just trying to lose some weight and maintain

mamaistheword87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:00 AM
Nope. My 20s rocked. I devoted years to developing a sense of self. I looked amazing. After having a baby I've lost the weight and all, but I feel like used goods. When I get catcalls I question the person's judgment. Breastfeeding and childbirth zaps the sexy out of you. I feel like a breeding animal laced w a dairy cow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM

I've never felt sexy.

Montanagirl79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Dont I wish I felt sexier!! I am 32 and would give almost anything to look like I did when I was 27! I have had my 3rd child since then and am way busier and I cannot for the life of me get my butt going to lose these last 25 pounds that I have gained during my 3rd pregnancy! I have lost 25 pounds in the last 5 months but cant seem to lose anymore!! I hate not feeling sexy, Any suggestions??

frustrated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)