Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being accepted for being weird, awkward, not normal...just being me!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

Okay I was contemplating on the reality factor of when we mix all sorts of variety of foods (sweets) mixed up in your bowl at home or friends party. You are considered an awkward, weird, or just totally not normal person. But when you go to yogurtland it's considered normal, but as my husband says "it is ACCEPTED".

Such as gummy worms with fruity pebble cereal, caramel clusters, kiwi fruits and sprinkles of mini mochi balls. Not to mention the chocolate and caramel syrups to cover it all up! LOL...did I mention it's on top of 1-3 or more different flavored frozen yogurts? Good to know, finally in this world. I'm accepted!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bamababe1975
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM

LOL! Sounds like fun! :)

T-Howe
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Haha! Doesn't sound weird to me at all.

sewdivineb
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Quoting bamababe1975:

LOL! Sounds like fun! :)

LOVE IT Me also ROLL TIDE!!!

But yes I can understand this total.  I have not been accepted most of my life because I am a strong person and well do speak my mind.  So I have learned to just let people go and those who accept me do and those who don't well then I did not need them in my life anyway.

momof3914
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

WOW!!!! What a way of looking at the world.   Its good to know we are all accepted no matter what the disablility, race, sex or whatever

808tiare
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:37 AM

Yes indeed...thanks for the replies and I agree if no one can accept you for who you are. They are not worth having around. Unless you seriously like the challenges!

I always thought that I wasn't really weird or not normal, just outgoing and outrageous. Which others may not feel comfortable. Then oh well, there loss of fun! and as far as being the latest moms of these times. To be strong and able to do more than being mom. It does put us out to be more than the norm.

MakaYakha
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:00 AM

I love dat attitude...as long as you comfortable and hepi, dont worie what people think, remember We as Humans, we dont like being told the wrongs about us.

808tiare
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 6:05 AM

Quoting MakaYakha:

I love dat attitude...as long as you comfortable and hepi, dont worie what people think, remember We as Humans, we dont like being told the wrongs about us.

Yes, I agree. I am totally Human, though part sucubus. LOL.....But still accepted since I got a husband!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)