• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My stomach is tied in a knot! UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  • 15 Replies

My 5 mth old goes for tubes tomorrow morning.  I know that they do this all the time.  He has a breathing condition that makes thing more scary.  It seem as the day goes by the knot gets bigger I am scared he is my life.  Please keep us in your prayer tonight and in the morning.  We have to be on the road at 4 to be there by 5.  Since DH works in the town he will just be getting off and will meet us there so I just pray LO will be ok for the drive since he can't eat or drink anything after mid night. 

UPDATE

Payson is at home and doing well.   He wake up from the surgery scared and  screaming ;( .  But mom got him and it was all better for us both.  He eat when we got home and we snuggled up and took us a nap.  The Doc said the cause of his ear infection was that his ear drum was very thick so looks like the tubes are going to make that much better.  He seen him Monday and his ears was all clear he has been on antibotics and this morning they where already inflamed getting ready to turn into a infection.  Thanks everyone for your prayer. 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Hope everything goes well.  Please keep us posted.

hugs

mom4fun695
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Hugs and prayers.. My son went thru 2 tube surgeries in his ears. He had sleep apnea as a baby and to this day, when he is sedated, his breathing and heartrate slow down to the point of setting off the monitors.

I feel your worry, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Please let us know how he does.

hugs

sweetsurprise13
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I am sending you all my good thoughts and prayers. hugs.

amonkeymom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I'll be thinking of him, and you.  (((hug)))

Dannille33
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Hugs.. and I hope everything goes well.. your in our prayers..

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM

thinking of you.  Keep us posted!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Prayers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:17 PM

hugs

owensmom34
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM

I hope everything goes okay!

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Lots of prayers and thoughts for steady hands during the procedure. Prayers of good health and healing for your little man tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)