Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Juice, Pop, or.??

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM
  • 15 Replies

Water? or Milk?

What seems to be the drink of choice with you and your family?

And how often do you allow Juice and pop? if it's not something that is bought or drank much at your house?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2AngelsAndABaby
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:02 PM

I drink milk, unsweetened tea or coke if we have it.  DH drinks water or tea and my 3 year old drinks water or milk.  She asks for juice but she never finishes it so I don't buy it.  I prefer that she not drink juice anyway.

mom4fun695
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Both of my kids usually drink water .. We have to monitor how much milk DS drinks because its soo expensive .. Occasionally they're allowed soda .

Chymerra
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Milk for the kids, water for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owensmom34
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Milk, Water and some occasional juice.

I only buy soda if the kids are going to have friends over which is not that often.  I drink diet soda though.  I'm hoping to change that habit.

jmart18255
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:11 PM

we always have a selection in our fridge of soda,water,milk,iced tea,juice(mainly orange juice) and gatorade and 9 out of 10 times my kids will grab the water or milk, me on the other hand cannot give up soda to save my life lol

Cheribomb
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM

milk... we drink a TON of milk. 

trfgirl56701
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I drink water, coffee, sweet tea and milk. I'll sometimes drink juice but not often. My son usually gets the same. My dh usually drinks coffee, unsweetened tea and soda.

JenniferOmaha
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Water is the drink of choice. If we have other things here, it seems they go bad before its all drank. 

URHonor
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Water, OJ and Cranberry...that's pretty much it!

shaunadale
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM

My kids have never had soda. They are 5 and 2. They drink milk for breakfast and a glass before bedtime, and water or watered down juice. Even my 5 year old gets 25% juice, 75% water. I drink water mainly, and wine:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)