Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homemade pizza...mmmmm

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

Wish I had my camera charged...

The kids and I just made two awesome looking pizzas.. Veggie, and cheese.

They look sooo good I don't want to eat them.. lol

Do you all make home made pizzas?

or just do a make to order or something?

and.. if you make them what kind do you like?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I do make homemade pizza...well sorta. :) I LOVE the Jiffy pizza crust mixes. I love Chef Boyardee pizza sauce. We usually make cheese or cheese and pepperoni, though I really need to start throwing on some veggies too. If I order pizza, it's almost always from Papa Murphy's.

Strega
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I make them about once a month. It's fun for all. I enlist my Husband's help with kneading the Dough and spreading it on the Pan. The Kids get to "decorate" the Pizzas. They usually just want Pepperoni and Cheese on theirs. I make a Plain Cheese one also. And for the Husband and me, I make something with Green and Red Peppers. So good.

wedding website

SophiEli
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Ja! this is funny I just walked with my son to the corner pizzeria to get us some Cheese Pizza!  But would love to try and making some sometime! Sounds fun! And Yummy! wink

nettey79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:50 PM

We make our own. The boys and I can not have diary so it is just easier to make our own than to go out and get it already made.

owensmom34
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I usually just order pizza.  We are pretty simple...sausage & cheese is all we like.

amzbrznjz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:38 PM

my DH makes an awsome home made pizza, even th edough from scratch...we eat italian sausage nad pepperoni

larissalarie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Once a week! Cheeseless for me and the toddler (spinach, tomatoes, jalapenos...mmmm want some already), cheesy & meaty for hubby & daughter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)