Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did you go on your honeymoon? and...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM
  • 23 Replies

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

and... are you planning a second one?

where might you go for it?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Weeellll, we spent a night at the beach right after we got married at the JP, before he left for two week's annual training with the Marines. When we had our "wedding" a few months later, we went to Las Vegas for 4 days. That was a ton of fun!

Rlmama00
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:27 PM
We went to Disney World. One day I'd like to go back with out the kids but my dh is so not into it anymore. We've been to San Juan a few times alone but those weren't second honeymoon trips. We're hoping to have a little get away soon, location unknown for now.
Dannille33
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:27 PM

That sounds very romantic.. beach and all..:)

and.. wow I'm sure LasVegas was tons of fun for sure!!

Quoting grneyedormom:

Weeellll, we spent a night at the beach right after we got married at the JP, before he left for two week's annual training with the Marines. When we had our "wedding" a few months later, we went to Las Vegas for 4 days. That was a ton of fun!

preggos2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Aruba...it was great

Id like to go to Alaska

Dannille33
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:28 PM

That sounds like a good Honeymoon.. sorry to hear your Dh isn't in to it anymore.. Maybe he will be again in time.

and.. San Juan sounds romantic..:)

Good luck on your next little get way!!

Quoting Rlmama00:

We went to Disney World. One day I'd like to go back with out the kids but my dh is so not into it anymore. We've been to San Juan a few times alone but those weren't second honeymoon trips. We're hoping to have a little get away soon, location unknown for now.

jodyann2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:28 PM
We didn't have a hunny moon. But we are going to turtle island. Figi next fot our anniversary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM

It was fun (the beach) once I got rid of my headache from having my hair done. We had dinner at a nice restaurant on the beach, then went to our room and spent time together. The next day we went shopping and walking on the beach (it's always windy on the Oregon coast) until we had to go home to get him ready to go to AT.

Vegas was a BLAST! We both love to people watch (mind you we have been divorced for 8 years this month) and that is a great place to people watch, for sure!

Quoting Dannille33:

That sounds very romantic.. beach and all..:)

and.. wow I'm sure LasVegas was tons of fun for sure!!

Quoting grneyedormom:

Proud Momma to one terrific 3rd grader.

wearing crowngirl giving flower

nazmom2be
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:30 PM
We have been married for 5 yrs and still no honeymoon. On my first marriage we went to Lake Tahoe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nettey79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM

We went to Las Vegas for a week....almost a week. Dh and I started to miss our boys so we left early and went to his parents to get them. It was a lot of fun.

We have no plans for another one in the near future.

MidnightRambler
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM

We went backpacking in Hungary and Slovenia for three weeks (with two nights in Venice). It was WONDERFUL. I would love to do that again but we would have to wait until the kids are a little older. I guess it wouldn't be a honeymoon anymore if the kids were there though, would it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)