Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone an attorney?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  • 7 Replies
If you are please pm me. I basically need to know what to print out of off the courts website. Its very urgent. Thank you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Its concerning my stepson
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:48 PM

If you need to file emergency custody paperwork, call your local courthouse, most should be able to direct you to the current paperwork, either by coming in and purchasing it (for a few bucks) or printing it out online. Every state and county is different. In my state, each circuit courthouse has a family law assistance office for just this type of circumstance. They can't give you legal advice, but they can direct you to the current paperwork to fill out and file along with the fee schedule.

sheri305
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Bump

CheyennesMommy2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM
They will only tell us one form. Theres two others and they said they cant tell us

Quoting grneyedormom:

If you need to file emergency custody paperwork, call your local courthouse, most should be able to direct you to the current paperwork, either by coming in and purchasing it (for a few bucks) or printing it out online. Every state and county is different. In my state, each circuit courthouse has a family law assistance office for just this type of circumstance. They can't give you legal advice, but they can direct you to the current paperwork to fill out and file along with the fee schedule.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:11 PM

bump

Leahs_Crew
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I am not but here's a bump for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)