Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No score....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so dh and I went to look at new used cars. I found one I liked we went and talked ot the guy. He pulled dh credit and we find out that he has no score. He did have bad credit, through no fault of his own. He was working in a bad accident and out of work for 6 months, he broke his hand very bad. Ended up sending back 2 cars and utilities got all messed up he had to move back home. This was before I met him. Well we are trying to buy the house we live in, the lady we are buying off oh said we could RTO until his credit score is good enough. Well we paid alot of bills off his credit. But a loan we had on our previous truck about 3 ye3ars ago. We ended up haveing financial trouble and were late paying on it but we did pay it off and you would think that would look good but becasue it was late and was paid off the guy said they cancel each other out. SO dh has no credit schore at all. ANy suggestions on how to fix it. The guy at the car lot said to take a car loan with high intrest and pay it off and by the end of the loan his credit should be good.  I really dont wanna pay 21 percent intrest.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
angelbears
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I had a car loan with a 21% interest rate when I was in my early 20's, and I ended up paying double the sticker price by the time it was paid off. Such a waste of money! Could you get a private loan with a slightly lower interest rate?

AllofFive19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

At one point and time there were commercials all over where you could rent a car with bad or no credit. Can you google... oh here, Ill do it for you.. Give me one sec.

AllofFive19
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I can't find any company that sounds familiar, but I think this should help:

drdevault
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Thanks ladies for all the encouragement. I am trying not to do that. Dh is going out of town to help with the flood victims for work. His boss said he would loan him the $ to buy me a nice car and we can pay him back. He gets lots of overtime. SO that may be what we do, if not taxes are in a couple months, I can get one then, I have a van its just starting to nickel and dime us. Right now I drive dh truck which costs me 20 every time I move it. I wouldnt mind if I was going to work but Im not, Im just running errands and getting out of the house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)