Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wisconsin

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 15 Replies

anyone else from Wisconsin? I feel like Im the only one in this state at this point....i just moved here and dont have any friends and its making me feel so isolated from the world of adults.....anyone else feel like that sometimes?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hache2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Yes, and I don't live in WI!

LancesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM

LOL! I am from MI! I do see a lot of people on here from there!

htreveth
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Yes!! I am in AZ and.often feel that way. You are definitely not alone. Welcome to the group. My name is Heidi too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Yes! I am new to our town, Arlington Texas. I know a few people but they are not really good friends. I feel alone and I have no family here at all. It's hard at times. I feel your pain.

heidi_r_77
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM

at least im not alone ! misery loves company ! hahah!!  are you sahm too? how do you deal with your s/o getting to go out and be in the 'world' while youre at home? i know i will probably get bashed for saying this but here goes anyway -Im used to being the one who makes all the money and he stayed at home, now the roles are reversed and i feel like im going insane...i love my kids dearly ( i would die for them) but i have GOT to get out of this house.......i want my career back !!  waaahhhhh

Stormy6669
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 3:14 AM

I am also from AZ. Northern AZ to be exact.

Quoting htreveth:

Yes!! I am in AZ and.often feel that way. You are definitely not alone. Welcome to the group. My name is Heidi too :)

Stormy6669
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Welcome to the group! Glad you are here.

jeniprice
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I'm in Wisconsin!  I live in Milwaukee.  Where do you live? 

our3
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:23 AM

I am in Wisconsin. There is also a Moms of Wisconsin group here on CM. We just move to Wisconsin in March so I know how you feel. All my family is in Illinois so I didnt know anyone. I've met a few other parents through the kids and they're friends. I've also gotten involved with DD and 4-H and met other moms that way also.  I also live down a long private road on a few acres of woods, with no car duing the day so yeah I can feel really isolated at times to.

SharPei2
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:27 AM
I live in Wisconsin near Madison. Where are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)