Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you want?!!!???

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:07 PM
  • 19 Replies

for christmas? I want warm fuzzy socks.... there didnt seem to be any new posts lately so I thought I'd add one :o)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dustinsmom1
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM

New slippers

Isotoner® Fur Chukka Boot Style Slipper

A grill/stove combo for camping and ice fishing

Coleman Outdoor Grill and Stove

Anything sparkly!! :)

heidi_r_77
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

pretty, comfy and perfect !  a girl after my own heart ! lol ! ( though never been ice fishing.....)

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd like a sewing machine, an iPad and some new clothes, but unless I buy it myself I won't be getting any of it. lol

hache2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I honestly can't answer. We usually just buy things when we want them. There isn't even anything I "want' right now. Hubby usually surprises me with new running gear and jewelry.

PurplePieguy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Nothing. I'll sacrifice getting stuff for myself to get stuff for my kids. 

heidi_r_77
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

exactly....thats why i always go for socks...theyre cheap and easy to find....but a girl can dream !  in my not-nearly-as-good-make-believe life ( meaning if i were a woman with no kids) i'd go for a mansion, personal stylist that would pick out my clothes and do my hair everyday, and vacation to the beautiful London or Tahiti !!!  but since im a mom that does sacrifice (as we all do at some point) for her kids, i'll stick with sock ! lol

Quoting PurplePieguy:

PurplePieguy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I don't even ask for socks or anything. I know I should, but I don't. I don't want to take money away from the kids. Things are tight and we have just enough saved up for the kiddos. 

Quoting heidi_r_77:

exactly....thats why i always go for socks...theyre cheap and easy to find....but a girl can dream !  in my not-nearly-as-good-make-believe life ( meaning if i were a woman with no kids) i'd go for a mansion, personal stylist that would pick out my clothes and do my hair everyday, and vacation to the beautiful London or Tahiti !!!  but since im a mom that does sacrifice (as we all do at some point) for her kids, i'll stick with sock ! lol

Quoting PurplePieguy:

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all,
you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the
inside." DJADS

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM
I'd like to get a new camera but they are so expensive! So I am not expecting to get one and that's okay. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PuraVidaMommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Realisticially: a beach vacation. 2 nights at our favorite all inlcusive resort.

I would also love a new laptop, a coach purse and not sure what else. I have so much, it feels wierd acking for stuff especially when I can save up and get it myself.

Chi2Indy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM
A healthy baby foremost a iPad, & a chair massager.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)