Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have an issue

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:56 AM
  • 14 Replies

ladies i am a thirty six yr old woman right and i have not had a period since october this has not happened to me since i got pregnant with my thirteen yr old my breasts have been unusually sore and little cramping but no period does anyone have any advice

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
philipmommy4834
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:59 AM

take a test

angelswings250
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:01 AM

im gonna do that today trust me cause im a little scared this never happened before

alichapa
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Call ur doctor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelswings250
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:17 AM

from your first thought what do you think

SlightlyPerfect
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Why are you online? Why not just go to the nearest Dollar Tree, get yourself a test, and find out? If it comes up negative, then we can eliminate other things, but chances are, you're pregnant.

Quoting angelswings250:

from your first thought what do you think

slightlyperfect

KarenandaBaby
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:25 AM
My first thought was just buy a test. My second thought is did you have sex during the time that would make a pregnancy possible. My third thought is are you regular every month. If you had sex and are never late, then what else is there? I will be 35 the year I give birth, and I am preggers. You aren't too old. Good luck--not sure if it is wanted or not. So, I hope it turns out for the best

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:45 AM

I'd take a test and make an appointment with your doctor no matter what the result.

our3
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Take a test.

gabrielsmommy04
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:27 AM
I think that if you have been sexually active even if your on birth control you should see a doctor and if you haven't been sexually active you should still see a doctor to find out what is causing this. The pp is right the best advice is to see a dr.
MayMommy07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Def. a test is needed! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)