Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little something about me!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hey everyone nice to meet you!!! My name is Saby and I am a 34 old mother of two practically perfect kids. My lil man is 17 and a senior and my baby girl is in the seventh grade and will be 13 in 9 days. Yeah I know everyone is probably do the math, but I did start young. I live in Hemet, Ca. I am a preschool a teacher and the potty training queen so if anyone needs some tips I'm here. I have three  cats and three dogs!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busymominmo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you!

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Hi Saby!  Welcome =)

have a nice weekend

Strega
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Hi & Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoachyMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Hello and welcome! I will keep you mind when potty training comes up in our home. Our daughter is 9 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersRich
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Welcome to the group! I will be 34 in January and also have two kids. My son will be 11 and my daughter is 16 months. I use to teach pr-k but I taught the ones already potty trained. You want to come train my little girl. Lol. We are just starting but she doesn't talk so its a little more difficult. She will bring me a clean diaper every once in a while or take off her wet one. She stays dry for hours at a time. She'll sit but won't go. Not ready to push yet since she is young but tips would be welcomed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betyboop0626
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Well she definitely ready. I had my son potty trained by the time he was one and my daughter was a year and two month's. I'm pretty good at this I usually get kids fully potty trained in a week and a half or two no accidents if the parents are willing to work with me. My question usually is are you ready? You are off to a really great start because most kids are to scarred to sit on the toilet.  Does she have a schedule, I mean does she have a certain time when she goes? If she does then that's when I would start having her sit and if she stays dry for hours then I would started putting her in underwear. I always tell my parents I don't believe in pull ups, I've been told to many times by kids that they its okay if they potty in them there diapers for big kids!!!!! Its quite funny when they say it. Children are so smart.

betyboop0626
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Ill be here and as crazy as this sounds I started getting my kids used to the toilet at 6 months. But that was just me, very young and broke and luky that my kids always went around the same time everyday.... They still do.fingers crossed

betyboop0626
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Thank you!!!

hopemommy2
by Paula on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:23 PM
Welcome..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmatt451
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Welcome to the group!  I would have to check with my husband but you are more than welcome to come stay with us for as long as it takes to train our twins!  LOL.  They get really excited about the potty and will pee frequently in it and then go pee on their bedroom floor!  Goodtimes in our house for sure! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)