Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:51 PM
  • 13 Replies
nickname growing up? Did you have more than one and did you like being called by your nickname or did you absolutely hate it? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:52 PM
My brother called me Netti when we were growing up. I didn't mind it, at least until a boyfriend of mine started calling me by that name. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TDenham5
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM

My nickmanes were Trace and Lena. Trace is from my name Tracey and Lena is from my middle name Leann

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I've always been called Ter.  It never phased me, I guess you can call it laziness...my sister Jackie was called Jack (by family only). I always called my friend Tammie...Tam.

Amberleigh81
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM
My nickname in middle school basketball was Wyatt because my maiden name was Earp and my coach couldn't remember my first name... :)

And my new baby son's name is... Wyatt! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3_dll
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM

My dad called me Snicklefritz...kind of a name that grew on me.  Not sure why he called me that though...lol

****Corrie****

Dylan 18, Luke 12, Logan 5

vermontmoms
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Jenny was my nickname (Jennifer was given name). I hated it and still do... Now my nickname is Jen which is fine....Jenny sounded so southern and babyish to me, especially when in my early and mid-20s.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToughLilMan1208
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:04 AM
My parents called me Con, short for Connie. I hate it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:06 AM

ebbie, ebb, or ebbierowe.....which it still is...I don't mind being called by my nickname...I have one old co-worker that calls me Bunny...my name is Ebony and he insist that Bunny is a proper nickname...but it is because he pronounces my name Eh-bun-knee instead of Eh-bow-knee....so he is the only one that can call me that...

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:08 AM

It's just a shortened version of my name. Only 3 people are allowed to call me by that name. I don't love the nickname but it's special because of who calls me that.

sonnyswoman75
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM
I was called Mis because my name is Malisa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)