Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many presents

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:58 PM
  • 22 Replies
have you wrapped so far? :) And would you consider yourself a master wrapper? LOL Or are you like me and are terrible at it? C'mon, tell me I'm not the only one! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaotic-Good
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM

None. I'm good at wrapping but better at procrastinating, then somehow pulling everything off flawlessly a few days before Christmas.

It's my holiday M.O. Wait until the last minute, gain intense motivation and creativity, exhaust self for 2 days doing all the shopping and planning at once, relax for a few days after that before Christmas, gain 2nd wave of motivation and creativity for cooking and wrapping and all the other stuff on the 24th, ride the high out through Christmas, crash on the 26th. Every. Single. Year.

Stormy6669
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:06 PM

None, nope. I hate wrapping. My four year old does a better job so he will be helping this year. haha

BeautifulMomof1
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
the same number that I've purchased so far - 0! LOL!
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I wrapped 2 today after wrapping my niece and nephew's birthday gifts.  I'm pretty good at wrapping and I don't mind doing it when I have the time.

suziq1982
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM

I'm a terrible wrapper. My sister does most of my wrapping and teases mine. Its a total disaster when I do it. My sister can do it so perfect but mine could have holes in it. I have gotten better no holes in the past few years. I think just about all of mine are wrapped except a few.

Sarlinda
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:26 AM
I can wrap presents pretty good but I put it off usually til the last minute.
vermontmoms
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:55 AM
None... I am still shopping and don't wrap till later. This year the boys have two weeks off so who knows how I will get my wrapping done since they will be home from the 16th on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buggirl101
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:56 AM
Shopping is done but nothing is wrapped yet. DHs b-day is Tues, so will probably wrap all presents when I wrap his b-day gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hache2
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:48 AM
All of them, except for the last minute box of chocolates I'll buy at the last minute, of course!
blackeyeliner
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:51 AM

I wrap when the kids go with their uncle for a weekend which is next weekend so nothing is done yet. They are homeschooled so they are always here and there is no possible way of wrapping before then.

I actually am a fabulous wrapper. I worked at Filenes for years and during the holidays I was always moved to wrapping. I love doing it too. You can always tell which gifts are mine because my SO wrapped them and they look completely different from all the other gifts under the tree.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)