Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Hi this is my introduction:)

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 6:24 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi Happy New Year...

My name is Lindsey and I am a mom of 2. I also run a fashion and celebrity blog that I started in 2011 and is doing pretty well (If I do say so myself). If anyone is interested in it please message me as I guess I can not post the link here.

I look forward to getting to know other moms. And I wanted to know 1. How to women get their articles published here in Cafe Mom? and 2. Are there any other women out there that have an interest in Reality TV, fashion, beauty, shopping etc? Have you ever tried writing? My blog is strictly POSITIVE - Meaning it is the ANTI-hate blog.

I am actually friends with many of the celebs that I write about as I interview them too and do not feel it necc to put people down.

If I get several responses I will start a new page on the site and allow several women to write. If you have an interest or have questions please message me. THANKS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dandelionmom
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there, happy new year and welcome! Nice shoes.

MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi & welcome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AliSingleMom4
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glasscloset
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Thanks everyone!

JodyPagaz
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Hello! My name is jody, married mom of a 10 and 15yr old. I write at home, ghost write and for around 3 years I ran a celeb photo and celebrity hairstyle blog on a popular womens site. It was fun and its amazing the connections I made. Most of what I do is articles for seo purposes, blogs etc and some social media management. I do it all at home but.it.can totally be a pain at times lol congrats at the success of your blog/website!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:25 PM

welcome!

htreveth
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hi and Welcome to the group!!

glasscloset
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting JodyPagaz:

Hello! My name is jody, married mom of a 10 and 15yr old. I write at home, ghost write and for around 3 years I ran a celeb photo and celebrity hairstyle blog on a popular womens site. It was fun and its amazing the connections I made. Most of what I do is articles for seo purposes, blogs etc and some social media management. I do it all at home but.it.can totally be a pain at times lol congrats at the success of your blog/website!

Hi Jody. Thanks for the nice intro. It sounds like we have a lot in common. I hope to get to know you and everyone else better. Would you have an interest in writing an article for my site as a guest blogger? I am always looking for new people to write. I like fresh ideas. That being said there is NO pressure. I just want to offer it to you. If you want more info and me or my site please message me. Otherwise I will see you around here at CM. TTYS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)