Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really think

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
  • 13 Replies
that laundry should be outlawed on weekends. LOL And dishwashing too. Unfortunately since I work full time I HAVE to do laundry on the weekends but I don't think it should be allowed. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahandBreann
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I second that. I'm in the middle of both right now. I work full time too but weekends are also for work:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karen_29
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM

if that were the case we would have no clean clothes..lol I work tuesday-saturday so sunday and monday are my only days to get caught up.

guccimomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:47 PM

LOL  I wash laundry daily including weekends.  I enjoy it.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM

It's nice to have kids that are old enough to do their own laundry and do the dishes!!

mommytoKandO
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I do two loads of laundry pretty much every day.  With a husband who works construction and two toddlers, it's never done!

paulswife208
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM

agreed

Diamondolls
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM

In our house, we have one weekend day that we don't "allow" any chores. We all get one day to just do whatever, and use it as family time. But the rule is, the next day, EVERYONE pitches in to get started for the week. Its nice to have that one day for down time, and everyone knows in advance the next day is a work day. We've done this about a year now, and noone complains on work day. 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Here here!

Toomsie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Buy a boat...then you can float the laundry and dishes behind the boat in the salt water...then you just have to worry about drying it. :D

my123sons
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM

And how is it that when all my laundry is done, I barely have anything to wear; but, when it's all in the laundry baskets it seems as if we own enough clothes to open up a clothing store?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)