Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From a friend ---"my-husband-almost-killed-me-last-night..."

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

http://clueberries.org/2012/01/09/my-husband-almost-killed-me-last-night-my-story-of-subjugation-and-sisterhood/

This is a story from a friend of a friend from high school.

THIS IS NOT MY STORY!! I am very lucky to have a great helpful, gentle and kind husband.

I couldn't stop reading this!! She actually came from my hometown but I am a bit older so I don't remember her.

Her story needs to get out. This is horrifying!!!

I figured posting this would spread her story and she could get help. From the comments I think she may be on her way to a better place thanks to generous women everywhere.

Thank for checking it out. I put a blurb from the post below...

"Over the course of our 8 year marriage there were incidents of domestic violence. After each incident I would try and divorce him. I filed and we’d go and sit in mediation and he’d say, “I don’t have to pay you more than $300 a week. I am going to go after the kids. I am going to tell everyone you’re a bad mother.”

“I am NOT. A. Bad. Mother.” I would say. “IF nothing, I am a good mother to these children.”

He’d say, “I don’t care if you are or not. I am going to say whatever I have to.”

I would sit there and seethe, hating him and myself for whatever lost little girl had attracted such a violent, deceitful man to herself at the age of 26. Now with 3 little kids to care for, I saw no way out. I would think, “Where am I going to live? How can I support 3  kids alone?” I had bad credit due to my husband never paying our car payments and paying our mortgage late. I didn’t even know if I could get an apartment with my credit. I had less than $100 to my name. We always left divorce court and he’d cry and say, “Is this what you really want?” I always thought the same thing, “I have to stay until the kids are all in school and I can get a job without daycare costs.”

We’d go back home together.

Last year, our situation came to a head..." To read more click here:http://clueberries.org/2012/01/09/my-husband-almost-killed-me-last-night-my-story-of-subjugation-and-sisterhood/

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hache2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
The link is blocked.
mcghee05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Link is blocked....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:36 PM
O hope she gets out. I was in an abusive relationship before for 6 yrs. Started off great, then he would be condescending, then verbally abusive. Eventually he got to where he would intimidate me, push me down and stand over top of me and dare me to get up. I wanted things to go back to being perfect and kept telling myself it wasn't that bad, it was just a phase, he's never hit me, blah blah. I was lying to myself. Then he got physical. I ran out of the house with no shoes on multiple times. I don't really know why I kept going back. I felt trapped in a way because of other things going on (too long to explain). He was almost a drug for me. I literally felt a rush when we got back together, but then it was followed by regret. Anyhow, the night I left for good I truly felt he was going to shoot me then shoot himself. Was the most scared I've ever been in my life. I knew I had toget out then. I'm so thankful we never had a child together. I really hope this woman gets out and gets help.
jewelrymom700
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Sorry about the link being blocked. She had to take it down becaue it might have been used for evidence for court. Her charges were dropped -due to a Fox news anchor coming to her rescue and telling the judge it would be all over the news if they didn't drop it.

So it's back up

http://clueberries.org/2012/01/09/my-husband-almost-killed-me-last-night-my-story-of-subjugation-and-sisterhood/

and here's her update:

http://clueberries.org/2012/01/21/satan-sent-my-husband-to-beat-me-up-because-i-broke-an-agreement-with-jehovah/

momma0ffive
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Thank you for posting this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raczac
by Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM

WOW the one's that are supposed to help us the most in these situations are the ones that are doing nothing to help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)