• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crying

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

real quick background. im still with my bf my daughters father but we dont live together. he has drinking problems and holding job problems and doesnt like to give money for the baby. ok. he text me and said r u coming over i said no i have no gas (bc he hasnt given me has money in over a month and i cant work for medical problems). i said not only that i am in pain today. he said can i come get her. i said no she still has a cold. he hungup on me. now i feel like i cant breathe and im crying and idk y. i guess bc ive been so non confrontational with him and put up with so much i feel like im depriving him of seeing her. but i go there a couple times a wk and he doesnt even do anything with her just his mother. im also like what if he dumps me but at the same time i was feeling like dumping him bc hes not so nice. idk y im so upset. sorry long vent.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kermitthemom23
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Have you thought about joining alanon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M0Mme
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

me? i dont drink

Kermitthemom23
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Alanon is for family members of alcaholics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M0Mme
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM

ohh. no i never thought of that. i guess bc he wouldnt go to any meeting for anything bc he thinks as long as he is functioning hes not an alcoholic he doesnt understand theres different degrees and he is one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)