Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last Book You Read

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 41 Replies

What was the last book you read, and when did you finish it?

The last book I read was "Hostile Witness" by, Rebecca Foster. I finished it a couple of weeks ago. I give it a 3.5 out of 5.

I'm currently reading "The Dovekeepers", by Alice Hoffman and "While We're Far Apart", by Lynn Austin. Both are very good. I was just curious if there were other avid readers on Cafe?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Just finished the South Beach Diet.

I am reading Private by James Patterson for fun.

Chymerra
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM

It was The Ousider by Ann H Gabhart and I finished it last night.  It was pretty good and I gave it (on Shelfari) 5 stars.

I just started Veiled Freedom by Jeanette Windle.  So far, its interesting.  It takes place in post 9-11 Afganistan.

Mari6443
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I just finished reading Longing, by Karen Kingsbury. I loved that book!! It was so good I felt like I couldn't put it down! :-) Now I am reading Chicken Soup For The Women' Soul and a a couple of other books.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toomsie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I finished Predator by Patricia Cornwell as week ago. It was ok.

Currently I'm reading "Love Shook my heart" - a compilation of lesbian short stories.

lpettigr
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Quoting Mari6443:

I just finished reading Longing, by Karen Kingsbury. I loved that book!! It was so good I felt like I couldn't put it down! :-) Now I am reading Chicken Soup For The Women' Soul and a a couple of other books.

I LOVE Karen Kingbury. I've read almost all her books. I you like her you may also like Beverly Lewis. She is also a great Christian Fiction author

Taylor81102
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM

In the midst of reading "The Notebook".  I love the movie so much, I decided to get the book.

christi34
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I just finished reading the Brethren by John Grisham two days ago. I love his books.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamondolls
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Lisey's Story By Stephen King. Its nothing like his typical books and was excellent!

Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Fearless Fourteen - Janet Evanovich, I just finished it today during quiet time in my house. I am going to get caught up on those books before I start something else.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I just finished Double Dexter by Jeff Lindsey. I liked it~ I'm a Dexter fan :)

Tonight I am going to start reading Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)