Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should perfumes be banned at work

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: ?

Options:

Yes

No

Should be able to use with discretion

IDK

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 51

View Results

?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aimeeo0o21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM

i think when working with people id like them to smell good, but id not like the to smell like they have bathed in their perfume lol.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Same here

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

i think when working with people id like them to smell good, but id not like the to smell like they have bathed in their perfume lol.

Miss-B
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Agreed.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah824
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Depends on the situation. My mom was an office manager in a VERY small print shop (8 total employees) and she put a ban on all perfume because it triggered horrible migraines for her.

sheri305
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quoting Strega:

Agreed.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

lynettemommie4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

im allergic to alot of perfumes and cologne. when i smell some of it, i have an allergic reaction. i don't mind people wearing it, i just dont want to smell it 10 miles away from you.

WandBmamma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I work in the medical field. We deal with ppl who already have difficulty breathing and other problems. I believe in my profession yes it should be!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I agree...

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

Msshe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Yes in healthcare.. elsewhere use lightly. I have learned many people are allergic. I worked at a hospital where we couldn't where it an realized I became allergic to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)