Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im New

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hi my name is Lynn and im new at this and kinda lost on what to do...:(

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hermitbug
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM

here i was thinking that i was the only one completely stuck :-) also new and don't really know how to start. not used to communicating with people I don't know and can't see but I guess we all start somewhere... by the way... hi :-)

gina12775
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hi!  I am Gina.  I just joined this group today. 

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Hello and welcome!

welcome to cafemom

MonkeysGrammy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Hey There, I am kelly. I have been on the site for about a month but after everyone was posting their pics in a different group, I came here to be "not with people the age of my children"!! It made me feel old :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickersmonkeygrandmaMonkeysGrammy

smtxcowgirl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Hi and welcome! I hope you have a thick skin for this group.

Let me get it out of the way: (Disclaimer: I do not mean any of these things as I don't even know you):

You are a bad mom! How could you feed your kids that! Why do you let your kids do that? How could you let your husband get away with that! I can't believe you feed your kids that crap! Don't you know bananas are the devils food?!?

There. Its out of the way. Now let's welcome her, everyone!

How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smtxcowgirl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM
By the way, I've been a member since 2007 and only very recently got into the swing of things here. Really, the only thing to do is just jump in a conversation. Oh, and make at least one controversial thread :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Welcome to the group to all the new ladies who posted in here ...

As for how to get started? It's easy, read threads until you find something that you absolutely MUST reply to, and then reply. :o)

Try to have a well thought out and well "spoken" reply, preferably that has somethign to do with the OP. Maintain a sense of humor, it's needed around here. Don't be afraid to speak your opinion, and stand firm. But also don't be afraid to admit when you've learned something new, or changed your mind.

Don't post ANYTHING that you don't want to be held against you. People on here have long memories, and women can be bitches. And most importantly, have FUN! :o)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Hi and welcome to the group~

Strega
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Hi & Welcome!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)