• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DO I REALLY WANT TO MARRY HIM ?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

I LOVE THIS MAN WITH ALL MY HEART. I WOULD LLOVE TO BE HIS WIFE. HE IS SUCH A GREAT PROVIDER TO ME AND MY CHILDREN. HE GIVES ME WHATEVER I WANT. I KNOW YOUR SAYING OK WHATS THE PROBLEM, SEX SEX SEX SEX I HATE HAVING SEX WITH HIM, HE DOEST TURN ME ON AT ALL THAN HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME IT MAKES ME SICK TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM YUCK I HATE IT SOMETIME WHEN HE COMES IN THE HOUSE CAUSE I KNOW WHAT HE WANTS. HE ALWAYS WANTS TO LYE UP AND CUDDLE THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY. HE SLEEPS WITH HIS CLOTHES OFF AND I SLEEP WITH MINE ON. HE ASKES ME WHY WONT YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOTHES OFF SO THAT OUR BODIES CANTOUCH SKIN TO SKIN, ONLY IF HE KNEW THAT IT MAKES ME SICK TO EVEN THINK OF HAVING SEX WITH HIM AND HE HAS A VERY NICE PACKAHE DEAL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. WERE PLANNING TO ME MARRIED WITHING THE NEXT 2 MONTHS WHAT SHOULD I DO ? HOW DO I TELL HIM THAT I HATE HAVING SEX WITH HIM BUT I LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF THE PERSON THAT HE IS OK HELP ME PLASE.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
trulyblessed618
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Well if you hate it that much it will be a long life of hating sex.... Did you ever like having sex with him or are you just bored??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PUDDIN
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:35 PM

IN THE BEGANNING I LOVED IT LOL 10 YEARS AGO BUT NOW OMG I CANT STAND IT BOARD YES THAT TOO

collinsmom72
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I agree, did you like sex with others than him? do you have other issues with touching people? I know that I personally couldn't marry him. Good luck in your choice!!

PUDDIN
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM
YES I LOVE SEX DONT GET ME WRONG. BUT NOT WITH HIM. I HAVE NO OTHER ISSUES AT ALL AS FAR AS TOUCHING.I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I WANT TO BE WITH HIM I JUST CANT DO THE SEX THING
cpflum08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Could you have low thyroid,ppd, or depression?

I'm kinda the same with my guy, we have been together for 4 years and after our first child together 18 months ago I hate having sex with him! He sleeps naked and always wants me to also. I won't do it anymore:( sex is boring and lame to me, I could go for ever with out it. I was NEVER like that before! I always wanted sex many times a DAY. I just found out that I am Ppd.(thought I was but thought I could fix myself) <
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovengrace
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Have u asked yourself honestly , the underlying issue of y u feel that way towards him with this issue ? And your not pregnant now? Sometimes after so many years its time to spice up things abit but definitely honestly see y u feel the way u do. The answer is there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma0ffive
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Sorry I have ro ask because you keep saying you hate having sex with " him".... Ix there someone else you are having sex with....just curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karen_29
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

me personally couldnt marry someone I didnt like having sex with..I know that sex is not all marriage is about and that not all marriages are perfect but there has to be a reason u hate it since u used to like it. I would see a dr and make sure there isnt a medical reason like depression or something like that. If that wasnt the case than u need to talk to him and try to figure out what the problem is.Good luck on this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)