Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How open are you?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
Are you one to share all or with in reason?

I've know so many people that bare all. It doesn't matter where yet just got tell it like it is.

Some share way To much ..

I'm the kind of person that is open but not so much. I believe somethings are better left said under ones breath..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nighttiger
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Depends on the issue.  I'm pretty open.  I don't think you can learn about life if you aren't open to share what you know.  I have zero issue talking money, politics or religion.  I will never personally attack anyone for their views on life, because I have not walked in their shoes.  I love to see the different points of view though.  However, when it comes to tough decisions with my family, I don't typically share those, mainly out of respect for my family.

olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I try not to live my life doing things i cant talk about, im very open about my thoughts, feelings, life etc... Of course it depends who im talking to, a stranger or someone i dont know well, ill share what i think is appropriate. If you are a close friend, hold on, your gonna get everything!

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I'm a complete open book to my husband and closest friends, but just acquaintances, or a stranger, I am completely closed off. I don't share unless asked. My husband is the complete opposite. The corner store clerk probably knows more about my family then my own parents do.

storkradio193
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM

It all depends on the person or group.  I am very open with close friends, but I don't bare all in the broader community.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I try to never lie, but I won't volunteer something better kept quiet.

slightlyperfect

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM
I'm somewhere in between
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I am this way too

Quoting storkradio193:

It all depends on the person or group.  I am very open with close friends, but I don't bare all in the broader community.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

It all depends on the issue and the people/person I am with.

1likeme
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
I am open about my life within reason. When it comes to my opinions I tend to listen more and disagree in a non confrontational way. I don't deal with intolerant behaviors or discriminatory actions but I have a pretty twisted sense of humor.
Sunshine2plus2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

No I am a pretty private person. If its personal I wont share it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)