Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do u miss...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 56 Replies
What do u miss about pregnancy and/or infant stage?

Or if ur pregnant, what do u enjoy about pregnancy? Or if u have an infant, what do u enjoy about infancy?

I miss everything about pregnancy...I loved it. When she moved around & kicked, not bein' able 2 get comfortable, knowin' there's a life growin' inside me, the way I looked, shoppin' 4 her. Everything.

Infant Stage- The way she smelled & looked at me, the noises she made, changin' diapers, the smell of formula & makin' it, washin' her little bitty clothes, gettin' her dressed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cl1998
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I just had a little one, he is almost 6 weeks old.  Def did not miss the sleepless nights but I am looking forward to that first smile:)  With my pregnancies the only thing that I miss is feeling them move, that was always my favorite part!!

storkradio193
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I miss how small they were.  My youngest is almost a year now, she is still small, but I can barely remember her half the size.

Misha1204
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Lol. Right.

Quoting storkradio193:

I miss how small they were.  My youngest is almost a year now, she is still small, but I can barely remember her half the size.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG, I miss nothing!

slightlyperfect

MumsTheWord571
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
The only 2 things about pregnancy I liked: the baby kicking and delivery. Everything else sucked.

Infancy- I have one now. Though I miss being able to snuggle with DS. He's to antsy & bouncy for much snuggling now. He's 3 now & too interested in Cars, bikes, and fighting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I love where they are now and I am finding I love each new stage better.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

OMG, I miss nothing!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Yea, I enjoyed delivery & the whole givin' birth, 2.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

The only 2 things about pregnancy I liked: the baby kicking and delivery. Everything else sucked.

Infancy- I have one now. Though I miss being able to snuggle with DS. He's to antsy & bouncy for much snuggling now. He's 3 now & too interested in Cars, bikes, and fighting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM
I told my mom that yesterday. And she thought I was nuts. Lol. I actually enjoyed delivery. Pain & all. It was fun. It was exciting. It was anticipation & learning to push myself to new levels. If I could deliver 10 more times without pregnancy I totally would. In a heartbeat. But since you have to be pregnant to deliver. I'm good. I'll stick with my 2 kids. I'm all done. Lol

Quoting Misha1204:

Yea, I enjoyed delivery & the whole givin' birth, 2.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marlarrie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Don't miss the morning sickness and constant dehydration!

CDMelty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I miss my pregnant body (the only time my stomach looked the way it was supposed to) and being kicked.  I don't miss hemmorhoids, gestational diabetes, or waking up to pee every 2 hours. 

I miss nursing, and holding a still little baby. Toddlers don't like to cuddle as much as babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)