Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His Ex is stalking me on FB!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 16 Replies

My hunny and I have been together for 5 years, his oldest daughter was just born that month. We are planning on getting married, we have a home, 3 bdrm, it's a two story home. Nice. We both work, and have 3 boys of our own. I'm 34 and he's 25. His Ex is 38 but acts 18. She's been through her different men since my DH (it that how it goes? Dear Husband) Ok well she's had another kid since also. We once got along, we gave her money for his daughter and spent it on drugs. One time she walked in to our home drunk, and asked for $ as child support. My DH wasn't going to give her a penny in her condition. She then began to be outraged and in the end he tossed her in jail following HER sisters advice. Since then she won't let us see her. He talked to the mama to get clothes sizes for her 3rd bday. We took the gifts and clothes to baby girls Headstart school. The Sec there called the mama and she basically chewed him out for showing up with out her permission. She later that day along with her mom signed restraining orders on us for "Harrassing HER daughter at school". We backed off, got DH on the Birth Certificate, and petitioned the court for custody. We found out that the mama hadn't had the baby since she was 6 or 7 months old, her mother had that baby. So we had to go to court again, but before that the mama went and asked for a DNA test! So we go threw with that and 99.99 he's the father. Ok so now we go and petition the court again. She FB's him a messages about how he don't pay child support or visit his daughter, blah blah blah. He doesn't ever reply to her. Then she goes and messages me. Beginning the messages with: Stalker Status! (LOL) I'm like for sure! I didn't reply to her either. She was complaining to me that I don't know his daughter and have to relation to her, why do I have her pic on my profile? Then she's asking DH why he lets me put up her pic on my profile, I must be mental? (LOL OMG) We hear that she's having man troubles again, and we already know she's smokes bud and drinks. I want to reply but don't want her to use that in court or use it against him. Plus that I have many different friends on FB, I have a to maintain my composure about her. She messages me again this morning saying I must be wierd to have a childs picture on my profile that I don't know. I'm mental and that's why she has to keep people like me away from her daughter.  What would you do, or what should I do? Your comments would help....Stalked!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parker4429
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I would save every email, phone message, and document every contact (date - time - place- etc..) so that when you go to court you have proof.  Hang in there and continue to ignore her.  Eventually she will realize she is not getting the response she is craving and will move on.  Good luck with the custody battle. 

mommy_279
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Just leave it alone make copies of messages for court.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parker4429
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM

You could also block her from facebook.  This way she can not see your page or contact you any longer.

lusyl95
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Wow. She's nuts.. I agree with the other replys keep copies of all the emails and any form of harrasment! That should be able to help you out in court! Best wishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I would keep copies of everything... i wouldnt block her YET, just ignore. Cause her messages can be used in court to prove she is unstable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM
I Definatly wouldn't respond. I'd keep it all for the custody battle. Good luck! Sounds like you're going to need it. Even if it's just from an emotional and mental stand point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stealbutterfly
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Wow she sounds crazy.. I agree dont block her yet.. Save everything. I would make sure that only people your friends with on fb can see your profile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Until the court stuff is settled, you should take the child's picture down (or make sure she absolutely can't see it on your profile). Custody disputes can get UGLY!!! Do not respond to her....even if you are being nice. If you think she is doing drugs, your husband can request CPS involvement & get her drug tested (or ask the courts to order a drug test). Until/unless her parental rights are taken away, she is the mom....period. Just do what's best for the child & be smart.

Have you guys obtained a lawyer, or at least a case worker? If not, I would hurry & try to get legal representation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkradio193
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I would keep a copy of everything and then block her on facebook.  You can block her from being able to send you anything.

n8vechick
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

We went to legal aide. They told him it's best that he represent himself, and that they are in a simular custody battle and that the judge is looking at the mother and grandmother as a two parent team. So that kinda shot us down. The child does have a guardian at liem? Don't know if that is spelled right. The mother has already beat us to Legal Aide and he won't be back to work in a few more weeks to afford an attorney.

I'm not answering any of her messages and have printed them out along with her niece that seems to want to put her two cents in.

OH I so want to message back! But I won't. I'll get my day. Patience is a vertue....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)