Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans For The Upcoming Weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
  • 15 Replies
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM
My DD has the Lowes Build & Grow clinic at Lowes on Saturday morning. I'll do some shopping while they are there. We don't have much else planned for Saturday since my SO's band is playing that afternoon. On Sunday we're supposed to be going bowling and taking my niece and nephew along.
justme91755
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM

No fun planned.  We are getting all the paperwork ready for the tax accountant.  But we will probably play some music ( hubby is a musician) just us at home.  He is teaching me keyboard.

illnana1735
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Well on saturday morning we have a photo shoot for my 4yo to get his composite cards done then that night my sister and I are going to our monthly girls night.. then sunday just hangng out with my fam until i have to take my hubby to the airport for his business trip to Arizona.. busy funfilled weekend!! How about you??

Chymerra
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:53 PM

My DD has a father/daughter dance Friday night.  I don't know what we are doing Saturday/Sunday.  Probably nothing.

lauracb10
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Friday night were going to dinner. We have some shopping on Saturday still looking for a few pieces for my living room redecoration. Plus I wanna go to best buy and target to just "window shop" Sunday is laundry day....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PlineyJane
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Taking my daughter to the school dance. And just sitting at home my ds friend is coming over that's always fun. Oh and dd2 will probably want to go to gmas house at some point so just being a taxi service I suppose. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I am hoping to have a baby-- im 5 days overdue :-/ if I dont have her by tomorrow my doctor is going to highly highly pressure me for induction-which i dont particularly want- so I am praying I go into labor, like, now...

yourpassion
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM
We have to sign my son up for Tball and a birthday party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofgirl1974
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM

On Friday I am helping my brother move. I am not looking forward to the drive there. He lives in Ohio and i'm in Indiana. 

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Friday night - watching my neighbors son. Doing OT

Saturday - start packing up the kitchen, son has Basketball at 3p

Sunday - Church and have to finish packing up kitchen since Monday morning the contractor will start.

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)