• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi everyone, my name is Jenn! I'm 39 years old and a first time mom... I am hoping to chat with other moms and maybe get some advice.. I have learned ALOT in my short time with being a mom but I know I still have alot to learn! My little boy will be a year old on Feb 28th and I just don't know where the time went! I'm looking forward to talking to other moms but for now I'm going to go to bed while the little man is sleeping! :)
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mom2four219
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

hi!

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Hi Jenn! Welcome!
jazzyjae
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 PM
What up?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpencersMommy92
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I am new as well...can't wait to get to know ya! :)

mimi1207
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jenni, Im pretty new to the club myself. my name is Miriam I just turned 37 I have twin boys that just turned 12 months, and a 9 year old son as well. Is your baby sleeping through the night yet? mine are not :+) best advice I can give you about motherhood is do what works for your family and dont worry too much about books and people!! (I finally learned that this time around!!) do what feels right in your motherly heart :+) 

Maleac
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the boards. I am Malea.I am 37 and have three kids.:)

Friend me on Facebook :Malea Caldwell
Follow me on Twitter : @MaleaC
Jennijenn10
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I have not had a free minute to sit down and check out the site.. I'm home today with a sick baby! No fun! ! I finally figure out how to get back to this post and he wakes up.. Also its difficult to navigate on a cell phone... I'll try back again later :-) And I also need to figure out how to rotate my pic lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)