Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my hubby of 3 years finishes to fast:(

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
So we've been married 3 yrs. And when we have sex he finishes way to fast and last nite i didnt say nothn just got dressed kissd him n said love u goodnite. So i went to the couch and watchd alil t.v i was fustrated of course but tried my hardest not to let it show. So this morning he wanted again and i just nicely told him sweety i gota take a shower for church and when i got out this is what he had to say to me
"I knw u didnt want sex cuz i finish to fast and i knw ur gna end up cheating on me " i tried to asure him thats the farthest thing from my mind and that i would never do that to us ever. He didnt look very convinced but his kinda got that look on his face all day today like "whatever " so i dnt knw. Thanks for leting me vent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnmommy5
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Adult stores have products that can help with that. Also you could ask him to spend more time on you before you actually begin dtd. If you talk openly about it with him you can come up with solutions that satisfy both of you. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlawson803
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM
My DH has same problem. BUT....he MAKES sure that I am "taken care of" beforehand. take longer in foreplay. There are desinsitizer (sp) creams that you can buy for him to help prolong him. Maybe, let him take care of business earlier so that maybe he can go longer later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raisingmen
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Yeah I agree you should be taken care of so your done by time he done. Talk n be sensitivee it hard issue for men good luck

Quoting mlawson803:

My DH has same problem. BUT....he MAKES sure that I am "taken care of" beforehand. take longer in foreplay. There are desinsitizer (sp) creams that you can buy for him to help prolong him. Maybe, let him take care of business earlier so that maybe he can go longer later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearspea
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Have you talked to him about it? I agree with the others. He should make sure you are taken care of before the actual act. Have you tried toys?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fel1c1a
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MariaVonne
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Conversation that includes your needs first.

Dannille33
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I'm sorry...

Perhaps there could be more foreplay for you and so it's not as quick ... Sometimes foreplay can prolong it.. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dnbbolton
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM

wow i must be alone in this im the opposite id rather it be fast lol becouse if it lasts too long hubby has to stop and just jack off so if i can get him off fast i consider that A  compliment he is turned on soo much by you he has to go fast but i def agree since this is the case play a lil longer at first make sure your satisfied too 

Deb79
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Mine is opposite of that, he doesn't want to finish so he stops and waits and then keeps going. Drives me nuts because I lose interest if he gets that way because I know he's just being selfish and doesn't want to stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CDMelty
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:30 PM

My husband of 7 years finishes too fast. Sometimes he wears a condom to make it last longer for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)