Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great ideas/advice you've gotten from cafemom?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
What is the best recipe, idea, tip, trick, or advice you have gotten from the ladies on cafemom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BonitaM
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I'm not really sure but I do know it helps calm me down when DH and I are arguing or my anxiety gets too bad.

chinosruca
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I'd say for me:

1. In order to prevent my shower curtain from flying around while I shower, clip something (clothespins or a chip clip) or sew a small weight on the bottom. Clothespins worked great.

2. Where to go for a credit card since I have no credit history & keep getting denied by major card companies. I need to establish credit. I got approved for a Capital One Standard Platinum.

3. Just the overall great ideas for dinner when someone does a "what's for dinner?" post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:26 AM

Vaseline to protect against diaper rash.

Kathleen69699
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Quoting BonitaM:

I'm not really sure but I do know it helps calm me down when DH and I are arguing or my anxiety gets too bad.

Chymerra
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Butt Paste.  I was using Desitin when Becky was younger and it wouldn't clear up her diaper rash. Then I read a post (well a journal....no groups back when I joined) about how great Butt Paste was. Decided to go, try in and her diaper rash was cleared up the next day.

Misha1204
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:49 AM
My dd's b-day was n Dec. Prior 2, I needed ideas of what 2 do. I posted n 3 groups & got lots of ideas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Breastfeeding info. This is my third baby to bf but Im still learning stuff, which has helped me out a whole bunch. Im a member of a mom group not on Cafemom, and I am teaching them things I learn here.
Also, everything I have questions about, I post something and it gets replied to very quickly and a lot of good and helpful replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Nothing. I rarely feel the need to ask advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Same here, and truthfully I can't pinpoint just one example of helpful advice because I've gotten so many good ideas and advice over the years from Cafemom. :)

Quoting BonitaM:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)