Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking Dead......

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 29 Replies
I love this show! I'm so glad it's back on! Anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Blended7
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Yes! My husband and I have watched every episode together and we've been waiting for tonights continuation of the series...we're officially hooked!  I showed it to my sister today and she thinks I'm nuts for watching a "zombie" show...we just finished watching it - had to record it because it was on at the same time as Real Housewives of Atlanta! lol

virgochild79
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM

YEP!!! ME TOO! I totally tuned in tonight,,I'm so glad it's back on.

tnmommy5
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
My husband watches with me when he's not working but most of the time he had to work. :-( I've gotten a few friends hooked on it. I have to record it too but because I can't watch anything until my 3 lo's are asleep because they like to stay right on top of me. Can't wait until next week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxmybaby
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM
I LOVE it! Now why did Rick go and kill those folks? It didn't seem that anything good was coming out of that! Can't wait for next week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnmommy5
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I think I saw the one behind the bar go for his gun so Rick was just protecting himself. Those guys were bad news. I just hope they didn't have people outside.

Quoting jaxmybaby:

I LOVE it! Now why did Rick go and kill those folks? It didn't seem that anything good was coming out of that! Can't wait for next week!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxmybaby
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Oh yeah, I had to wait for that comic book show, but in the previews for next week it showed that there's going to be trouble for them (Rick, Glenn,Hershel) because of the strangers' people. (not sure if what I just wrote make sense...ahhhh)

Quoting tnmommy5:

I think I saw the one behind the bar go for his gun so Rick was just protecting himself. Those guys were bad news. I just hope they didn't have people outside.

Quoting jaxmybaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnmommy5
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Yeah I just watched talking dead and saw that. Can't wait to see what happens. I thought about reading the comics but I've never read a comic and don't know if I'd like it.

Quoting jaxmybaby:

Oh yeah, I had to wait for that comic book show, but in the previews for next week it showed that there's going to be trouble for them (Rick, Glenn,Hershel) because of the strangers' people. (not sure if what I just wrote make sense...ahhhh)

Quoting tnmommy5:

Quoting jaxmybaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:38 AM
My husband & I year old daughter love that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I've never seen it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chymerra
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Crap....I forgot it was last night.  Grrr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)