Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gay marriage?

Posted by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM
  • 124 Replies
1 mom liked this
For it?
Against it?
On the fence?
No comment?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bearspea
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM
3 moms liked this
Completely for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this

If a couple loves each other and are serioius I don't see why not !  Hetero or gay

Crisd77
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this

I can't tell someone who to fall in love with or not! I would hate it if the person I was in love with was causing a huge political, religious and family debate. I feel terrible for those couples that can't be together in the hospital because they are not "family".  It's hard enough to find "the one" why make it more complicated? I never got the anger toward same sex marriage.

poeticdaisy
by Silver Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM

This...

Quoting Jinxed8:

If a couple loves each other and are serioius I don't see why not !  Hetero or gay

Karen_29
by Bronze Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont think sex or race should be a factor when you marry. if you love that person and you both treat each other with respect,etc then you shouldnt be worried about what other people think.

QueenPebz
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM
i dont care what other people do, as long as someone dont make me have to get married im good with anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hache2
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Honestly, I'm not really sure. It's not really my place to tell other people how to live. I kind of feel like, if I can get married to a man that another woman should be able to marry another woman, is she wants. I don't know. I don't see how it could be a "bad" thing.
DalesLgndLvsOn3
by Silver Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:14 PM

All for it because it's none of MY business.

ittybit2012
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not my business.  Two men or two women getting married does not affect my personal life at all.  

JaydenzMommy09
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Every person should have the same right to marry whoever it is they are in love with & want to spend their life with. Regardless of whether they are male or female.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)