Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Scheduling Sex!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 157 Replies

How many of you actually do this? schedule sex....

Last night my boyfriend and I seen a commercial for T.V segment on cheduling sex.   My BF and I have gotten to the point were we have sex maybe once every 2 - 3 weeks.  It actually makes me sad because we use to do it at least 2x a week and we have only been together for about 2.5yrs and im not sure what to make of this..

i understand our lack of sex could be due to recent stress and the fact that my BF is now 43 and im 33..regardless

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yourpassion
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM

we don't schedule it, but a woman i know, her and  her dh did and it worked out well.  whatever works.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM
7 moms liked this
We don't schedule it either and half the time we're lucky if we have the energy to do it at all! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM
7 moms liked this

Whatever floats your boat.  My hubby is 43 and I am nearly 40 (yikes!) and we have sex at least 4 times a week, but usually more often than that.  We've never scheduled sex because I'd hate for it to feel like a chore.  It helps that our kids are slightly older too.  When they were infants/toddlers they really cramped our style. lol 

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:17 PM
3 moms liked this

we never schedule sex, it takes the passion and the spontanuity out of it. 

mybabysmama35
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't schedule sex. I think that would take the fun out of it. We just take advantage of the times we don't have our girls at home. They spend the night with my parents a few nights a week. I am 36 and dh is almost 38. 

Mommytomuffin
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM
3 moms liked this

DH and I have a DS who is 9 months old. I am a SAHM and DH works all week. Some weeks we will have sex 3 times in one week and there are other weeks where we just don't because of how tired we are. If it were up to me we would have sex everyday because even though I am exhausted, I still want to have sex lol. He just gets so tired from working. I am sure once our son is a little older it will be a lot better in the sex department. He is our first and will be our only child.

CafeMom Tickers
syoumans77
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't, but have been told by our marriage therapist that we should.  Before DD was born/conceived, we did it at least twice a day.  Now we're lucky to do it once a week.  DH is 29 and I'm 34, so logically we should be having it more.  Maybe it's the stress/lack of sleep from having a 14 month old.

CafeMom Tickers
darrensmom11
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes I do with my DH. . . Cuz it excites him and makes him look forward to the L8 evening. :) other times no. I watch the kids all day so I look forward to sleeping. . . He works . . And no matter how tired HE is. . He's always got enough energy for the DEED. Ay yie yie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowi
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:36 AM
It would not work for me but if it works for u go for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hache2
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:40 AM
7 moms liked this
If you've got to schedule it to make it work, do it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN