Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need to vent

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
Every time I do something nice for my 4 year old step daughter she brings up her mother who is a bad mother. She has told my husband when shes at her moms house her mom sleeps all day so she has to make her own breakfast and lunch while the cow sleeps. ( her mom lost her 5th job) and now is living on unemployment. Plus she has lied to her daughter that her mother is dead and ahes not plus she shaved her head into a mohawk. My husband has said that she was an easy f*ck thats why he did her plus shes way younger. My husband has said many time he wishes we would have met 5 years ago and that I was both of our girls mom ( we have a 3 month old daughter together). I would love to call cps on her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TracieL
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Then sounds to me like CPS needs to interveen.  Stupid B#*^! isn't even working and sleeps all day while suppose to be caring for a 4 yr old?  WTH?!  call them!

MYBABYANDI
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM
3 moms liked this
Thats bad but it also seems to me that u r a hater!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WackadooMom
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
2 moms liked this
At the very least your hubby should try to get full custody with only supervised visits with mom. If what your SD says is true, her mom is clearly neglectful and the child is NOT safe while in her care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Sleeping all day may be a sign of depression.

When I worked nights for a couple of months my 4 year old jad to make her own breakfast and sometimes lunch. I taught her how to make a variety of things that didnt need cooking. She knew how to call 911, and to wake me if it was important.

Sleeping is mot a crime, especially if the child is safe and has access to food, water & a bathroom. Shes definately not mom of the year but calling cps is dumb if its because she sleeps a alot & has a mohawk.

Your step daighters dad can file for custody if he fe.els he is a better parent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stealbutterfly
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Its not just the sleeping all day she dumps her  daughter off on anyone so she can go out and party.

stealbutterfly
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Quoting MYBABYANDI:

Thats bad but it also seems to me that u r a hater!!

IM not a hater it just pisses me of that I do shit for her and I dont get a fing thank you or anything. 

stealbutterfly
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Quoting chinosruca:

When I worked nights for a couple of months my 4 year old jad to make her own breakfast and sometimes lunch. I taught her how to make a variety of things that didnt need cooking. She knew how to call 911, and to wake me if it was important.

Sleeping is mot a crime, especially if the child is safe and has access to food, water & a bathroom. Shes definately not mom of the year but calling cps is dumb if its because she sleeps a alot & has a mohawk.

Were going for full when it gets closer to school time. Plus its just kinda full this cow had one of her fbuddies staying at the house he was a sleep when my husband went to pick her up the 4 yr old say her dad out the apartment window opened the door that wasnt locked and let him in and then he told he about that and she broke up with him for sleep and not taking care of her so whty is it ok for her and not the flavor of the month

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Quoting stealbutterfly:

Quoting chinosruca:

Were going for full when it gets closer to school time. Plus its just kinda full this cow had one of her fbuddies staying at the house he was a sleep when my husband went to pick her up the 4 yr old say her dad out the apartment window opened the door that wasnt locked and let him in and then he told he about that and she broke up with him for sleep and not taking care of her so whty is it ok for her and not the flavor of the month

If its s bad with her Mom then why wait to get custody? If the girl isnt being taken care of you would think you would want to take of her ASAP. Manners are something taught. Cant expect her to say it if its not a regular thing.

Owner of Groups:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114224  May 2005 Kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114223 September 2002 kids

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116341 Once Upon A Time (TV Series)

stealbutterfly
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Thats the thing she does have manners when her dad is around. But shes a brat to me when its just us at home. I guess I just feel bad because I took her to mcdonalds because she was being so good and all I got was in a snotty brat tone my mom takes me here all the time it made me feel like shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bossyjossy
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you letting a 4yr old control your emotions so much? She is a product of her upbringing, you need to be the better influence. But really?! Parenting is a thankless job sometimes... get used to it and do what you know is right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN