Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you happy with where you are in your life?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 46 Replies

Your i your 30s now maybe you have a hubby and kids or maybe not, maybe your still on your career path. Looking back at the desicions you have made are you happy with where you are or do you wish you could do somethings all over gain and start from scratch?

by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yourpassion
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I am happy with where I am and I'm looking forward to where I'm going :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjdama
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Wow. I can write a novel to this question. I'm not happy with many decicsions I've made so far, and not looking forward to many more I have to make... I'm struggling right now to make a few decisions that I will not regret in the future.

Knightquester
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm very happy with my life as it is now.  I believe if I were to change one thing, even if I was convinced it would make my life better, then it may cause my life to shift drastically and instead of bettering it I would probably be a lot less happy then I am now.

A lot has happened in my life, some I may wish didn't have to happen and some I know needed to happen regardless if it was unpleasant or not in order to be where I am now, and when I look back I am not sad because I have such an awesome life right now.

stacy2607
by Stacy on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:22 PM
I am super happy with my life..I have a wonderful loving husband whom I have been with since I was 15(16 1/2yrs) and married to him since I was 18(13 1/2 yrs) and we have 9 wonderful children
5 boys ages 15 1/2, 7, 5, 3, and 14 months
4 girls ages 12(next month), 9, 2 1/2, and 4 1/2 weeks..
I wouldn't change a thing!! :)
CafeMom Tickers
atownrb
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I think that there are lots of decisions that I'm not happy I made. However, I wouldn't change any of it because it's made me who I am now and gotten me where I am now and I'm happier than I've ever been!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom4fun695
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Well said, I feel this way about my life. 

Quoting Knightquester:

I'm very happy with my life as it is now.  I believe if I were to change one thing, even if I was convinced it would make my life better, then it may cause my life to shift drastically and instead of bettering it I would probably be a lot less happy then I am now.

A lot has happened in my life, some I may wish didn't have to happen and some I know needed to happen regardless if it was unpleasant or not in order to be where I am now, and when I look back I am not sad because I have such an awesome life right now.

Karen_29
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I do regret some decisions I have made in my life but not enough to start over from scratch. I believe mistakes teaches you what not to repeat. I have a good job that I love, I have a wonderful husband and the three best sons I could ask for. Im not saying my life is perfect but I am happy with it. If i had not been with a jerk ex I wouldnt have my oldest son, If i hadnt quit my job to go to school fulltime and my husband losing his job right after and ending up in a shelter and one obstacle after another for almost 2 years I wouldnt appreciate my house and my family as much. It has been a hard road sometimes but I am glad i had to go through them to get me where I am at.

lovemybabies32
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I love what you said, I feel the same way bout my life. i wouldn't change anything cuz where i am in my life right now I couldn't have gotten hear without getting some hard knocks from life. I am happily married with four beautiful children and a house my hubby built himself. I am at peace and loving life!

Quoting Karen_29:

I do regret some decisions I have made in my life but not enough to start over from scratch. I believe mistakes teaches you what not to repeat. I have a good job that I love, I have a wonderful husband and the three best sons I could ask for. Im not saying my life is perfect but I am happy with it. If i had not been with a jerk ex I wouldnt have my oldest son, If i hadnt quit my job to go to school fulltime and my husband losing his job right after and ending up in a shelter and one obstacle after another for almost 2 years I wouldnt appreciate my house and my family as much. It has been a hard road sometimes but I am glad i had to go through them to get me where I am at.

Strega
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I'm extremely happy with my life as it is now. I regret nothing and would never want to wipe the slate and start over. I have a wonderful Husband of 10 years. We have 2 beautiful and happy Children. And, we are raising them together in the
House I grew up in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harry209
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM
This... Just would lime to have pursued my Ph d and not stop at my masters, bigger house, moving to another state, but through it all I'm where I'm suppose to be: p

Quoting atownrb:

I think that there are lots of decisions that I'm not happy I made. However, I wouldn't change any of it because it's made me who I am now and gotten me where I am now and I'm happier than I've ever been!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN