Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How many of you...

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 78 Replies
Put make-up on everyday, even if you stay home?

I try to everyday so that when my hubby gets home I don't look all sloppy. Lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabrielsmom2006
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM

used to, but now not really. If we are leaving the house I try to , but not always~lol

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:14 AM
When I had a job I wore it every day. Since becoming a SAHM, I only wear it for special occasions.
lovearcen
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM
I do a bare minimum
Always my eyebrows ( cause I have none)
Eyeliner & mascara
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I use a tinted moisturizer every single day.  If I leave the house (or well property) then I put on make up, even just a run to the corner store for milk requires make up.  My bare minimum is foundation, eye brows, and mascara.

DalesLgndLvsOn3
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I've never been a make up wearer and I don't look sloppy when my DH gets home, he likes the natural look :)  But my Mom doesn't come out of the bathroom in the morning without her face on LOL

Islandmom2boys
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Not me, I don't even own any makeup. Lol my 2 year old played in it so I threw it all away.

Plus my Dh hates when I wear makeup.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justahousewife
by Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I always try to look nice but that doesn't always mean make-up. It's as much for me as for him though; when you look good you feel good. :)

3monkeys2love
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I wish I didn't have to wear it, he says I don't need it and other people have told me that but for myself I feel I do, some days more than others. My mom was also one of those who wouldn't let anyone see her without it. I had no clue she didn't have eyebrows until I was in my 20's. lol

rainsallthetime
1 mom liked this

I used to but got lazy. I am working on doing it again, because when I look nice I feel better about myself!

BonitaM

I used to but I don't anymore.  I put it on every once in a while for DH but not everyday.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)