Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

April Random Thoughts! COME CHAT, VENT & HANG OUT HERE!!!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:53 PM
  • 401 Replies

april foolsholding easter egg

by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I can't believe it's only 1 week until Easter!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I still have a lot to do to get ready!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM

We're going to have a big family dinner and egg hunt at our house.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I'm watching The Blind Side.

lovebeingmrs
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM
I hate my ex!! All he does is lie and hurt my daughter..so I changed my number and refuse to speak to him. It's clear he puts his stupid girlfriend above my children. I have had enough, luckly he told the judge he would leave it all up to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I'm sorry that you have to deal with that =(

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

I hate my ex!! All he does is lie and hurt my daughter..so I changed my number and refuse to speak to him. It's clear he puts his stupid girlfriend above my children. I have had enough, luckly he told the judge he would leave it all up to me.

HaleyAnn100
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Give me a name for my blog,,,didn't realize it would be so hard to think of one....

lovebeingmrs
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:47 AM
I try to be civil but when he makes my daughter cry cause he broke his word yet again it makes me so mad! He doesn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. I hope he tells his girlfriend he has a std again, yeah he shared that with me like I wanted to know that.. But she is so dumb she will believe anything he saids. She is the kind of girl who rather have a man treat her like crap then be alone.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'm sorry that you have to deal with that =(

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I havea HUGE vent!! I HATE MY NEIGHBORS

They moved in around Christmas and have made the house TOTALLY ugly...they cut down 4 perfectly good MATURE trees around the house and 2 more that actually NEEDED to come down. While cutting down trees they dropped a huge branch on our shed and fence and knocked 2 boards loose and dented the shed.I get it's their yard .. their trees.. but we live in the desert and mature trees are a blessing! This WILL affect my summer a/c bill.

They put up the most gawd awful security bars on the doors and windows and the perimeter fence.. Again, their yard, their problem but it brings down the property value because it is an eye-sore.

The son runs his car and revvs the engine every morning for AT LEAST 30 minutes before he goes to work and THUMPS his music while he waits ....most morings it wakes my 9yo up.

The first week they were out working on the fence alongside our house at 11:30 PM on a SUNDAY NIGHT..woke all three of our kids from a nice deep sleep. The following morning their dog dug under the fence and attacked my German shepherd. Luckily, I had a feeling and was out there with her and got them apart.

TONIGHT, at 9:30 I go to call my dog in and I can't find her. I *thought* she was outside but she didnt come so i checked inside...Sometimes she sleeps in a kid's room, I searched the house.. no dog. I call out back..NO dog ..she has NEVER  NOT come to me! I go out the side gate and look up the street and here she comes running. I check the fenceline and there are two boards missing in the fence, where the (*^*(^^% neighbors  were working this weekend and my dog has been running loose in the neighborhood for God knows how long and anything could have happened to her. Thank God my baby is safe! She was out for at least 2 hours but not sure when she found the hole.

I went and pounded on their door, they barely speak english. I got "fence, dog and we dont know" from them. Then the father suddenly starts speaking english when I threaten to call the sheriff's for damaging our property "Oh, we will have it fixed tomorrow, maybe Monday, OH I'm sorry, blah blah.. PERFECT English @@

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THANK YOU FOR listening! LOL

rliperote2
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Agh.. Im sad going to be 36 =( I was going to post a picture  and say guess my age.. but eh.. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)